Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smell de Clown

Go down

Smell de Clown Empty Smell de Clown

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Bobo the Clownkiller inside the RRW lockerroom as suddenly door opens and RRW reporter Billie Gene walks in....

Billie Gene:"Ah Bobo, the one I was looking for...."

Bobo:"Oh and why might that be?"

As Billie comes closer Bobo quickly covers up what was working on with the blanket it was covered in....

Billie Gene:"What are doing?"

Bobo:"None of your damn business. Is there anything you want to ask me because I'm rather bussy"

Billie Gene:"Hey I was only curious, that's my job...."

Bobo:"Yeah and my job is to kill clowns, do you want make something of it?"

Billie Gene:"Eh no....Now on our last show it was you versus Bizarro You hit him with a devastating thrust kick and got the 1,2,3...."

Bobo:"Yeah I know, I was there remember?"

Billie Gene:"Eh well I was just building up to my question. You got the pin, you must be happy to finally have a win over a member of the Circus de Nightmare...."

Bobo:"Well that's what happens that for once those damn clowns didn't stuck their red noses into the Clownkillers business. Time and time again, match after match they interfere at the end costing me and or Dragon the match. Now you see what happens when they don't, the Clownkiller was victorious...."

Billie Gene:"You didn't look very victorious when the Circus de Nightmare beat the crap out of you and Jared and Dragon had to come to your rescue ...."

Bobo:"That just goes to show you that although we've won the battle, this war isn't over. It may not be the beginning of the end but surely the end of the beginning...."

Billie Gene:"Right....Speaking of the war not being over yet brings me to the card of our special last show of the season. Like Jared Fogle announced at the end of the last show, it's going to be a tagteam match between the team of Jared and Disgusto"

Bobo:"That sounds disgusting he he he....Get it, Disgusto, disgusting?"

Billie Gene:"Oh hystericall....It's going to be the both of them versus you and the man you just beat in singles competition, Bizarro"

Bobo:"That sounds even more disgusting and something that's absolutely not going to happen. The Clownkiller ain't teaming up with some damn clown!!!! Certainly not a member of the Circus de Nightmare!!!!"

Billie Gene:"But Jared already booked the match"

Bobo:"Do I look like someone who actually gives a damn if the damn match is already booked or not? Hold on, did you say "special" last show of the season?"

Billie Gene:"Eh yeah, it's the last show of the season and because of that Jared decided to make it a special show. It's going to be Pure Metal Mayhem Platinum Edition!!!!"

Bobo:"A special show calls for a "special guest" he he he...."

Billie Gene:"What are you talking about?....sniff sniff....Now I didn't want to mention it but there's a strange kinda smell in the air. I said smell but it's more like a disgustion stench. Is this normall in the RRW lockerroom or did someone die here?"

Bobo:"Ha ha ha good one. Eh no....eh it's....eh it's new brand of aftershave yeah that's it. It's new brand of aftershave and I'm testing it, it's called Smell de Clown. It's french I think, do you like it?"

Billie Gene:"French you say? Straight out of the french sewers you mean...."

Bobo:"Hey they promised me that it repels clowns like nothing else"

Billie Gene:"Repels clowns you say? Well that's not the only thing it's repels. I'm out of here, I'm in need of some fresh air pfffuuu...."

Bobo:"Good because there's much to be done for our special show he he he....But first I've to change the stipulations of this match, the Clownkiller ain't taggin' with no damn clown!!!!"

Bobo exits the RRW lockerroom and heads for Jareds office....TBC....
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down