Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The killing of the Clown

Go down

The killing of the Clown Empty The killing of the Clown

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:28 pm

This happens after Jareds post which this post will continue but because it's not been posted yet I can't continue Hyper's post because I'm working towards that. Get it? Good because don't Laughing Read this after Jerads post....

As Chuckles the Psycho Clown is about to hit Jared Fogle with his pie, Jared shouts "Bobo!!!!" As Chuckles turns around to see who Jared is calling for, Bobo the Clownkiller enters the office and wacks Chuckles in the face with a baseball bat...

Bobo:"I was right, I did smell a clown. Take that you damn clown!!!!

As Chuckles falls to the ground, blood pours from the wound on his forehead inflicted by Bobo....

Hahaha you didn't see that one coming now did you?....oh well I guess technically you did see it coming but there was nothing you could do about it hehehe...."

Jared Fogle:"Damn, that was one hell of hit, good work Bobo. He was about to kill me for sure, I guess he got what was coming to him....it looks like you killed him"

Bobo:"Well Bobo the Clownkiller is my name and killing clowns is my game, so I guess I'm good at what I do....oh and just in case this show is PG rated....eh oops my bad hahaha....You said in your letter that my presence was needed so, here I am...."

J:"What the hell are we going to do with the body? I've got a dead clown in my office, it's going to stink up the place...."

Bobo:"Hey they call me the Clownkiller not the Clowndisposer hehehe....Don't worry boss I saw a dumpster outback, I'll dump this clown exactly where he belongs, in the trash...."

Jared Fogle:"You do that. Now get him the hell out of here, he's beginning to smell!!!!"

Bobo:"You know it's funny. At one moment the Clownkiller had the idea the teamup with this clown and form the tagteam Clowns 'R' Us...."

Jared Fogle:"You're kidding me"

Bobo:"Ah well I didn't say it was a good idea but you know, keep your friends close but your enemies closer and that kinda stuff....and yes I admit now and then the Clownkiller makes a mistake. I guess from the looks of Chuckles, mistake corrected....

As Bobo picks up the lifeless body of Chuckles he stuffs his bloodied face into the camera....

....Let this be a warning to all the other clowns in R&R!!!!. The Clownkiller is here to clear R&R of all it's clowns....THE CIRCUS IS CLOSED!!!!"

Bobo exits Jareds office in search of a good place to dispose Chuckles, the now ex- psycho clown....
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down