Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clownkiller ain't taggin' with a damn clown

Go down

The Clownkiller ain't taggin' with a damn clown   Empty The Clownkiller ain't taggin' with a damn clown

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:49 am

Bobo the Clownkiller enters the office of Jared Fogle....

Jared:"Ah Bobo, is this important? I hate to sound rude but I've got tons of work to do for the upcoming last show of the season...."

Bobo:"That's why I'm here"

Jared:"Ah let me guess, you're not happy with our match"

Bobo:"Not happy is not the words I had in mind"

Jared:"Well happy or not the match is booked. It's going to be you and Bizarro against Disgusto and myself"

Bobo:"The Clownkiller ain't taggin' with a damn clown!!!!"

Jared:"Hey I know you're not happy with it but this is going to be a hell of a match, trust me...."

Bobo:"Oh it's going to be hell alright. And I've a good feeling that that clown will be in hell real soon he he he...."

Jared:"Hey!!!! I don't want to see anything like that. I want a proper match...."

Bobo:"How the hell can we've a proper match when the Clownkiller is suppose to "work" together with a clown? When I see that painted face, that red nose and those floppy shoes my mind just goes blank...."

Jared:"I know about your problems with clowns, that's why I brought you to the RRW in the first place but for now you just have control yourself. You and Bizarro just have to make it work, that's the beauty about these kind of matches. The problems between you and Bizarro, and even between Disgusto and myself, are exactly what makes these kind of matches so great.
Besides being a wrestler I'm also running this federation and I know what's good for business, the crowd is going to love this, trust me....
"

Bobo:"I don't know...."

Jared:"Trust me. When the night is over we're going to look back at a job well done. This special show is going to be a major boost for our federation...."

Bobo:"Okay okay then I'll to work together with that clown....eh I mean Bizarro....for the good of the federation...."

Jared:"Good, I knew you were going to see it my way. Just focus on Disgusto not on Bizarro...."

Bobo:"And we'll face each other?"

Jared:"Well like I said, I want to have a good match...."

Bobo:"Okay then I'm of out here. I've to get our "special guest" ready for the special show...."

Jared:"I don't want to know!!!!"

Bobo exits the office leaving Jared to his work....TBC....
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down