Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RRW Clown Clean up Program (pre PPV)

Go down

RRW Clown Clean up Program (pre PPV) Empty RRW Clown Clean up Program (pre PPV)

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:49 am

Billie Gean:"Hello WWR wresling fans Billie Gean here. I'm backstage with one of the newest editions of the WWR, Bobo"

Bobo:"The Clownkiller....Bobo the Clownkiiler"

Billie Gean:".....Bobo the Clownkiller....Okay in our upcoming PPV you'll be facing Stryfe Hyper for the RRW Solo Artist title, your comments...."

Bobo:"Clownkilling time...."

Billie Gean:"Okay but I meaned comments about the match. Isn't it a bit strange that someone who just arrived at the R&RW gets a titleshot in his very first match?

Bobo:"I don't see anything strange about it...."

Billie Gean:"Yes but...."

Bobo:"Let me cut you off before this interview becomes boring. Is it strange that the Clownkiller gets a title shot? No, because the Clownkiller should be champion whereever he goes. And so you can ease your little mind, the Clownkiller answered a cry for help so to say to come to the R&RW and clean it up....This title shot is compensation for a job well done I guess he he he...."

Billie Gean:"A job well done? What are you talking about?"

Bobo:"I'm talking about the first step in the R&RW CCP...."

Billie Gean:"Excuse me,. the RRW CCP? What does the CCP stand for?"

Bobo:"The RRW Clown Clean up Program....The WWR is like a damned circus filled with clowns. Clowns that should be terminated, and will be terminated...."

Billie Gean:"What this obsession with clowns? As far as I know there's only one real clown in the R&RW and that's Chuckles. Mmmm that reminds me, I haven't seen him around lately. Is this the first step you're talking about? What have you done to him?"

Bobo:"Eh well I'm not allowed to go into details but I can tell you that that clown is somewhere around here he he he....But he got what was coming to him and as I said before that's only the first step, others will follow...."

Billie Gean:"Yeah right....Okay lets focus on your upcoimg match, it's going to be you vs Stryfe Hyper. Now a few days ago you were a guest on the Seedy Side. I guess that didn't end the way you planned it...."

Bobo:"What do you mean?"

Billie Gean:"Well, you got a real beating after the show...."

Bobo:"Which proved the Clownkillers point. I came out there to see what I was up against and they proved what I already knew...."

Billie Gean:"And that's what?"

Bobo:"That they're a couple of clowns just like many others around here. Stryfe Clowner and that Sleezy clown will be the next step of WWR Clown Clean up Program...."

Billie Gean:"Ah okay....Well before this gets any sillier let's go back to ringside...."
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down