Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just another step in the RRW Clown Clean up Program (CK's + Dragons)

Go down

Just another step in the RRW Clown Clean up Program (CK's + Dragons) Empty Just another step in the RRW Clown Clean up Program (CK's + Dragons)

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:32 am

Bobo the Clownkiller and Dan Babyface Dragon are inside the ring after they just formed a pact against the Circus of Nightmare and the rest of the clowns in the RRW....

Bobo:"So now you wisely joined the Clownkiller in the stand against all the clowns here in the RRW, also known as the CCP, the RRW Clown Clean up Program.there's a question the Clownkiller needs to ask you...."

Dan Babyface Dragon:"No I'm not a clown! That's the question you were going to ask me right? No red nose, no floppy shoes, not even any face paint...."

Bobo:"If you were he wouldn't be talking right now. No the question is, are you ready?"

Dan Babyface Dragon:"I was born ready!"

Bobo:"Good because from now on it's going to get ugly. Don't let those painted faces, red noses and floppy shoes fool you. They're pure evil and when you look into their eyes you can see the darkness of their black souls....Don't ever forget that my apprentice...."

Dan Babyface Dragon:"Yeah yeah got it. Red nose, black soul...."

Bobo glides out of the ring, grabs something from under it and clims back into the ring....

Bobo:"Here'put this on....I knew you would see it my way so I've had these t-shirts made to show everybody we, and all those others who have seen the light now, are making a stand together against the clowns....."

Bobo hands Dragon a shirt....

Dan Babyface Dragon:"Thanks...."

Both men put on the shirt. The shirt reads...CLOWNS : JUST SAY NO!!!! with underneath a picture of the Circus of Nightmare. Bizarro, Hardcore boy and Chuckles. There are 3 letters printed on the picture of Chuckles....M.I.A.

Mr.Robotoo:"Well I guess the Circus of Nightmare has been put on notice...."

Dr.Louve:"Look at that. I says Chuckles M.I.A., Chuckles Missing In Action....Come to think of it, we haven't seen or heard any of Chuckles since the arrival of Bobo at the RRW. Do think there is a connection? Is Bobo the reason why we haven't seen or heard any of Chuckles for awhile?"

Mr.Robotoo:"I'm going out on a limb here and say yes...."

Dr.Louve:"The Circus of Nightmare won't be happy with that...."

Mr.Robotoo:"You think?"

Bobo:"This is just another step in the RRW Clown Clean up Program, the CCP. And let me leave you with this....There are 2 sides to life, 2 sides to fun. The one who does it and the who gets done....And the one who gets done are you Circus of Nightmare!!!! The circus is closed!!!!"

While "Shoot all the clowns" by Bruce Dickinson blast through the RRW arena Bobo and Dan Babyface Dragon exit the ring and head backstage....
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down