Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelation of Special Match

Go down

Revelation of Special Match Empty Revelation of Special Match

Post  KillerDog Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:42 am

Jared Fogle's music plays and Jared walks out onto the stage, down the ramp and into the ring trailed by The Wonder Kid and The Masked Man both pointedly ignoring each other.

Jared turns to face his two superstars.

Jared Fogle: "Now look you two. I know you've both been anxious to here what the match type is for your match at the PPV. So now I will make a revelation to you both and to the whole R&RW Universe!!"

The Wonder Kid: "Is this going to be bloody ,boss?"

Jared Fogle: "VERY!"

The Masked Man: "Is this gonna be brutal and vicious, Jared?"

Jared Fogle: "Yes, VERY."

Jared Fogle steps into the middle of the ring and with sweeping gestures makes an announcement:

Jared Fogle: "This is a FIRE CAGE MATCH!!""

The Masked Man: "Boss!! NO!! Surrounding the ring in flames?!? What if my MASK ignites?!? That whole match would be FREAKIN' POINTLESS!!!"

Jared Fogle: "Shut up Man. It isn't your place to be giving the orders in R&RW."

The Masked Man: "But, but BOSS!! Dammit all! You call this off right NOW!! Or, or...."

[color=Purple]Jared Fogle (tauntingly): "Or what? You're gonna stand there and stutter at me?! Ahh, real impressive. SHUT UP, LET ME DO MY JOB, OR I'LL MAKE IT A GLASS CAGE MATCH!!!"

The Masked Man (now self-muted) pleads silently with Jared but Jared walks away without even noticing the Masked Man's silent struggles.

KillerDog

Back to top Go down