Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masked Man Overheard!

Go down

Masked Man Overheard! Empty Masked Man Overheard!

Post  KillerDog Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Scene shows Masked Man and Cross Rhodes backstage talking quietly in a dimly lit corner. TheWonderKid and Risktaker are walking along the hallway nearby, but stop and hide in the shadows when they hear The Masked Man's and Cross Rhodes' whispers.

Masked Man (to Cross Rhodes): "Yeah, well what can you do to help me man? WonderKid's been such a BRAT to me lately, I want him dead. REAL dead. More murdered than roadkill back on my home streets of Brooklyn."

WonderKid turns to look at RiskTaker to find him staring at WonderKid back in shock. They exchange another second or two of silent disapproving shock, then turn back towards the dimly lit conversation.

Cross Rhodes: "I dunno dude. It's awfully risky. And if boss ever finds out..."

Masked Man (interjecting strongly): "DAMMIT RHODES!! I don't give a (censored) WHAT the boss says! I'll do anything for you man! I'll even give ya some of my best bling man! I NEED this to go through! That...KID is miine!!"

RiskTaker snorts at the word "risky" and WonderKid gives him a slightly odd look. Then he gets a smirk of his own as he sees Risk take out his camera phone from the pocket of his jeans, and slowly turns on the camera and directs it at the conversation, all the while snickering under his breath. WonderKid lets loose with a giggle that suddenly stops the conversation cold.

Cross Rhodes: "What was that?!? Killer!! Are we being watched?!?"

RiskTaker and WonderKid hold in collective gasps, and cover each others mouths as they try to be silent so as to hopefully go unnoticed.

Masked Man (in a hoarse whisper, almost to regular volume): "QUIET FOOL!! You almost let my secret slip!! And if we WERE being watched it was YOUR fault! Now shut yo' trap boy, before I tape it shut!"

Cross Rhodes backs away from the Masked Man with his hands raised in the air: "Dude, Killer Do...erm I mean guy. Calm down man. Take a chill pill, seriously man. No one could've possibly heard us. They're all out in the arena."

Back in the hallway, RiskTaker closes down his phone and grins at WonderKid before they silently sneak away farther backstage to an unknown destination with both of them laughing at their good luck once their out of earshot. Killer and Cross Rhodes go their separate ways once Killer mildly apologizes and they shake hands.

KillerDog

Back to top Go down