Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me Backstage talking about tiger attacking me

2 posters

Go down

Me Backstage talking about tiger attacking me Empty Me Backstage talking about tiger attacking me

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 am

*The camera pans onto Mr.Randy Orton backstage who has a mic in one hand.*

Mr.Randy Orton: Tiger!!! Tiger!!! Tiger!!! I want to "There's something I want to... No wait, there's something I have to tell you." Last time we met, we were in the ring talking about the Iron X Title, when I was about to leave the ring.

Mr.Randy Orton: Then, you gave me a cheap shot with your finisher. I just want to tell you this, you made the biggest mistake of your career by attacking me. So, if I were you, I would watch your back. Oh yeah, one more thing, you will not, and I do mean not, get away for what you did to me. I also promise you this, I will get my revenge on you.

Mr.Randy Orton: I will not only get my revenge on you, but I will make you suffer. I may show mercy and just put you on the shelf for a few weeks, or I just may end your career, since I am the Legend Killer.

*Mr.Randy Orton gets close to the camera and says "I Will get you back, so if I were you, I would watch your back. I Promise you that," then Mr.Randy Orton backs away from the camera*

Mr.Randy Orton: This is for Rest of you who will be in the Fatal Four Way Match for the Iron X Title. None of you will be having that Belt around your waist at the end of that Match cause I will be the Iron X Champion at the PPV.

Mr.Randy Orton: I Promise you this Chris,Ernie,and tiger I will have No remorse to what I will do to you three in that match. Hahaha !!!

*Mr.Randy Orton Drops the mic then leaves with A Grin on face.*

Last edited by Mr.Randy Orton on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Me Backstage talking about tiger attacking me Empty Re: Me Backstage talking about tiger attacking me

Post  Chris Harrison Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:19 am

ok u and tiger r posting enough RP's I don't think we can even fit any of these in the show that it could work. We will see what Jared does with them. we haven't even done the first show yet and u already posted enough for like 2-3 shows
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Me Backstage talking about tiger attacking me Empty Re: Me Backstage talking about tiger attacking me

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:21 am

sorry, we're anxious and planning ahead
Me Backstage talking about tiger attacking me 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:22 am

Chris Harrison wrote:ok u and tiger r posting enough RP's I don't think we can even fit any of these in the show that it could work. We will see what Jared does with them. we haven't even done the first show yet and u already posted enough for like 2-3 shows

I Have not posted any for real this is like my Second One

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:24 am

Planning ahead is good but it makes this a harder process for me and Jared plus it needs to be confirmed with Jared since we already know where this fatal 4 way is going. Also this is more like a one on one RP rather then it looking like a fatal 4 way
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:28 am

Chris Harrison wrote:Planning ahead is good but it makes this a harder process for me and Jared plus it needs to be confirmed with Jared since we already know where this fatal 4 way is going. Also this is more like a one on one RP rather then it looking like a fatal 4 way
okay

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:32 am

oh. then maybe we could have this for after the four-way fued ends. So like if one of us wins the title then the fued between me and randy could end in a title match. Just a thought. Besides the only reason I've had so many RP's so far, and have them look like that, is kind of because I have no idea what is needed for this fued. I'm just trying to be helpful to the fed. Sorry Sad
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:44 pm

its ok but all that needs to know is there r 4 of us in a tag match this monday and on tuesday we have the no contest match
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Chris Harrison wrote:its ok but all that needs to know is there r 4 of us in a tag match this monday and on tuesday we have the no contest match

k who r on teams again aint it me and Ernie vs u and tiger or U And Me vs Tiger and Ernie

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Mr.Randy Orton wrote:
Chris Harrison wrote:its ok but all that needs to know is there r 4 of us in a tag match this monday and on tuesday we have the no contest match

k who r on teams again aint it me and Ernie vs u and tiger or U And Me vs Tiger and Ernie

Its tiger and me Vs. u and ernie
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:08 pm

k Wonders who's going to be Iron X Champ and Cant wait till Monday n Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Mr.Randy Orton wrote:k Wonders who's going to be Iron X Champ and Cant wait till Monday n Tuesday

U won't find out Monday or tuesday lol. Ur waiting longer lol
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:10 pm

we are not even close to having a title match yet. We have the tag match then the PPV is a normal fatal 4 way match. then the next week i will try and see if fogle wants 2 single match with us 4 in them or another tag match excepot with orton as my partner
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:14 pm

K I Got A Little Idea After the PPV We Have 2 Singles Match to determine who will face for The title and it just be A Random Seletction of who fight each other between us four and How long before we can fight in Steel Cage on TWG Chris ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:35 pm

not abad idea but we have like 2 PMM and 2 PPV's already plan i will run this by Jared and see what he thinks. or maybe Jared can read this one or the other
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Chris Harrison wrote:not abad idea but we have like 2 PMM and 2 PPV's already plan i will run this by Jared and see what he thinks. or maybe Jared can read this one or the other

k I Just thought of some that would be A Good Idea to have A Lil tournament to determine The Iron X Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:39 pm

well again these aren't bad ideas but me and jared and the other VGM's have got this pretty planned out already. and i think adding more damage to these matches might work better for PMM. i will make sure these matches are good
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Chris Harrison wrote:well again these aren't bad ideas but me and jared and the other VGM's have got this pretty planned out already. and i think adding more damage to these matches might work better for PMM. i will make sure these matches are good

infact we should have A Tournament for the lower level championship n A Mini Battle Royal Hardcore elimination Style of Course for the Mega Titles

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:51 pm

ok the tourny thing is getting overused now. The tourny is not such a good idea becuz its used in TWG. its better and more interesting when u have ideas not happening in TWG as in no contest matches not stopped by the ref. Or anything like that
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:05 pm

I Got A Few Crazy new Matches

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:11 pm

chris, I already came up with that idea, and u said it was stupid
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:32 pm

tiger mask wrote:chris, I already came up with that idea, and u said it was stupid
lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down