Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me attacking David

2 posters

Go down

Me attacking David Empty Me attacking David

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:05 pm

*Camera Pans in on David Crowley who is walking to his locker room*

*Mr.Randy Orton comes up behind David with a Steel Chair in hand*

Mr.Randy Orton: Aye Punk, Turn around.

*David turns around*

*Mr.Randy Orton hits him on top of the head with a Steel Chair Shot then Mr.Randy Orton drops to the floor and get's into David Face*

Mr.Randy Orton: I got one question for you. Do you know who I am? Well I am the Legend Killer and I am about to show you why.

*Mr.Randy Orton gets up and grabs the chair and drops it by Davids Head then Mr.Randy Orton picks David up by his Head.*

*Mr.Randy Orton jumps into the air and catches Davids Crowley Head and brings it down and slams David Crowley's head on the steel chair executing A Face Plant Version 3.0 on A Steel Chair*

*Mr.Randy Orton drops in front of David Crowley's head and looks into David's eyes with A evil grin on his face then Mr.Randy Orton gets up and Leaves*

Last edited by Mr.Randy Orton on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Me attacking David Empty Re: Me attacking David

Post  Chris Harrison Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Again Orton anytime someone says something it must be like he is saying something. If its an action like a wepon shot it must be * (Type) * Reread over it Wink
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:19 am

Chris Harrison wrote:Again Orton anytime someone says something it must be like he is saying something. If its an action like a wepon shot it must be * (Type) * Reread over it Wink

huh I don't get what u saying.

1. You mean like A Weapon shot I Put it like this * Then ( then the weapon of choice then ) then *

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:19 am

Mr.Randy Orton wrote:*Camera Pans in on David Crowley who is walking to his locker room*

*Mr.Randy Orton comes up behind David with a Steel Chair and Says Aye Punk Turn around then David turns around. *

*Mr.Randy Orton hits him on top of the head with a Steel Chair Shot then Mr.Randy Orton drops to the floor and get's into David Face*

Mr.Randy Orton: I got one question for you. Do you know who I am? Well I am the Legend Killer and I am about to show you why.

*Mr.Randy Orton gets up and grabs the chair and drops it by Davids Head then Mr.Randy Orton picks David up by his Head.*

*Mr.Randy Orton jumps into the air and catches Davids Crowley Head and brings it down and slams David Crowley's head on the steel chair executing A Face Plant Version 3.0 on A Steel Chair*

*Mr.Randy Orton drops in front of David Crowley's head and looks into David's eyes with A evil grin on his face then Mr.Randy Orton gets up and Leaves*

no this part

*Mr.Randy Orton comes up behind David with a Steel Chair and Says Aye Punk Turn around then David turns around. *
Me attacking David 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:45 am

tiger mask wrote:
Mr.Randy Orton wrote:*Camera Pans in on David Crowley who is walking to his locker room*

no this part

what am I Suppose to do with it

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:50 am

reread it and fix what u find

*hint*: Chris and I have told you about this thing a few times before
Me attacking David 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:08 am

tiger mask wrote:reread it and fix what u find

*hint*: Chris and I have told you about this thing a few times before
is it not suppose to be capitalize or what idk tell me

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:13 am

should be

*David turns around*

(I kept the capitalized things)
Me attacking David 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:18 am

tiger mask wrote:*Mr.Randy Orton comes up behind David with a Steel Chair and Says Aye Punk Turn around then David turns around. *

should be

*David turns around*

(I kept the capitalized things)

like that

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:19 am

yep
Me attacking David 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:27 am

tiger mask wrote:yep
k

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:01 pm

this discussion really wasn't needed since i fixed it myself in the RP istelf when i pasted it in the Show
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Chris Harrison wrote:this discussion really wasn't needed since i fixed it myself in the RP istelf when i pasted it in the Show
Okay I Thought so

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down