Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Crowley attack's Iron X Contender (Finished but edited if need be)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

David Crowley attack's Iron X Contender (Finished but edited if need be) Empty David Crowley attack's Iron X Contender (Finished but edited if need be)

Post  Chris Harrison Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:11 am

Billie Gean: I am here with Chris "The Freak" Harrison. And its good to see that you're 1 of the 4 contenders for the Iron X title. I mean its a rare opportunity for someone to get a shot like this. So please give me your.....

*rips the Mic from Billie Gean's hand*

Chris Harrison:Now Listen up Billie Gean, I deserve this title shot more than anything. I have been wrestling for quite a while now and deserve a title shot more than anything. You see my opponents are weak, incompetent, and well naive. The Freak is more of Strong, Smart, and likes to take advantage over certain situations.

Chris Harrison: Thing is no one knows what "The Freak" is planning or what he has got in his mind. I might just show that tonight or not you will never know. I mean i have a sick mind for enjoying blood being tasted and the destruction i leave. you know i really Don't give a damn what my boss says i can or cannot do but i am gonna leave broken battered bodies in that ring tonight if i have to, to get that belt around my shoulder.

Chris Harrison: That title is all I need to prove my point to these worthless fans. That "The Freak" means business and like i say "if you have 100% Creepy then you got 100% Freaky" Remember that because no one is like the frea....

*Out of nowhere David Crowley hits Chris Harrison on the back of the head with a Trash Can*

*David Crowley then puts Chris Harrison's head into the Trash Can and grabs a Kendo Stick*

*He repeatedly hits the Trash Can with the Kendo Stick*

*The Camera goes up close to David Crowley then he walks off*

*Camera goes to the hurt Chris Harrison*

*Camera Fades off*

Last edited by Chris Harrison on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:20 am; edited 9 times in total
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

David Crowley attack's Iron X Contender (Finished but edited if need be) Empty Re: David Crowley attack's Iron X Contender (Finished but edited if need be)

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:34 am

Nice.

You've got a few spelling errors, and you might want to add some more detail to the attack, like add in the damage, etc.

Other than that its pretty good.
David Crowley attack's Iron X Contender (Finished but edited if need be) 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

David Crowley attack's Iron X Contender (Finished but edited if need be) Empty Re: David Crowley attack's Iron X Contender (Finished but edited if need be)

Post  Chris Harrison Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:36 am

Dude damage is for matches not RP's thats why in ur interview i removed the damage. Damage is not needed in the RPP becuz obviously ur gonna hurt if ur hit with a trash can Ect. And plz explain the errors i see none
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:36 am

Dude damage is for matches not RP's that is why in ur interview i removed the damage. Damage is not needed in the RP becuz obviously ur gonna hurt if ur hit with a trash can Ect. And plz explain the errors i see none.
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:46 am

Chris Harrison wrote:Billie Gean: its good to see that your 1 of the 4 contenders for the Iron X title. I mean its a rare opportunity for someone to get a shot like this. So please give me your.....

*rips the mic from Billie Gean's hand*

Chris Harrison:Now Listen up Billie Gean, I deserve this title shot more then anything. I been wrestling for quite awhile now and deserve a title shot more then anything. You see my opponents are weak, incompetent, and well naive. The Freak is more of Strong, Smart, and likes to take advantage over certain situations.

Chris Harrison: So, why put Mr.Randy Orton through A glass table with myself going through it as well? Well because i like the destruction and taste of blood. That's what fuels the freak inside me.

Chris Harrison: I know that the Iron X title is mine whether i am Cut up and all bloody or even if i have a broken arm no matter wh-.....

*Out of nowhere David Crowley hits Chris Harrison on the back of the head with a Trash Can*

*David Crowley then puts Chris Harrison's head into the trash can and grabs a Kendo Stick*

*He repeatedly hits the trash can with the kendo stick*

*the camera goes up close to David Crowley then he walks off*

*Camera goes to the hurt Chris Harrison*

*Camera Fades off*

errors: 1st line (billie jean)-your should be you're
2nd line (billie jean)-its should be it's
the 1st ** thing-put who does it
1st line (chris harrison)-more than anyone not anything/ and I've been
*note*-Same thing I've told Randy, you dont need to capitalize every other word, just the first word of every sentence, and proper nouns (names, acronyms(R&RW), the word "I", etc.)
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:50 am

well obviously no need to say who rips the mic becuz the person who is talking obviously did it. Ur getting too perfect. its common sense. The guy that us talking ripped it from geans hands not that. Also those are grammar errors not Spelling. Thank you very much i have perfect spelling. the rest is no biggy
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:53 am

I know, but b4 u edited it, u did have a few spelling errors like "am instead of arm"

I know its obvious, but some people arent very smart, so its just better to have that, but thats just my opinion, Ive always done that
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:54 am

tiger mask wrote:I know, but b4 u edited it, u did have a few spelling errors like "am instead of arm"

I know its obvious, but some people arent very smart, so its just better to have that, but thats just my opinion, Ive always done that

thats not a few thats one :p and i already noticed it b4 u even replied
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:00 am

there were like two or three more, in the first and second sentences of the first time you speak.
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:03 am

tiger mask wrote:there were like two or three more, in the first and second sentences of the first time you speak.

no there wasn't lol, i would know becuz my computer shows all errors. and spelling too. So i would know if there was or wasn't. Grammar doesn't show but spelling does. So its either u or the computer and i think the computer knows more on spelling and grammar
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:06 am

computer spelling checks only show words that don't exist like hagnrd, but if it is a real word, it wont show it if it is the wrong word.

in the 1st and 2nd sentences that u said, u used the word then instead of than, which would go there. The reason the spelling check didnt find it is because it is a real word, even though it doesnt fit
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:09 am

small errors like that no one will notice. buitjasfg igfg i wantas mesa tosa talkas likas thisa i willaa
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:11 am

fine, but if you want to talk like this(that) u will, I wont stop u
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 am

tiger mask wrote:fine, but if you want to talk like this(that) u will, I wont stop u
it needs to be won't :p
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  icon sean Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:20 am

damn do we really need this much conversation in a RP..
icon sean
icon sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:20 am

icon sean wrote:damn do we really need this much conversation in a RP..

yea Icon wanna join?
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:38 am

No there isn't, but whenever I try to help someone with something, Chris jumps in and says how I'm wrong.

And Chris I know that, but there's not point in doing it when you're just posting, I just can stand it if I misspell something or use incorrect grammer in a RP.
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:51 am

ur wrong tiger :p i am making enemies :p

and u wrote not instead of no :p
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 am

The keyboard didnt register when I put "a" between those words
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  icon sean Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:06 pm

could u blame me tiger mask has like 100 posts xD most people that pot alot is Chris harrison..Randy orton and tiger mask i just watch as yall flood up the topics Wink
icon sean
icon sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:43 pm

icon sean wrote:could u blame me tiger mask has like 100 posts xD most people that pot alot is Chris harrison..Randy orton and tiger mask i just watch as yall flood up the topics Wink

Well we r the most active plus i am VGM so i ahve the right lol. Plus they r posting RP's too far ahead when me and Jared have not decided so far after the no contest match whats gonna happen
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:31 am

Chris Harrison wrote:
icon sean wrote:could u blame me tiger mask has like 100 posts xD most people that pot alot is Chris harrison..Randy orton and tiger mask i just watch as yall flood up the topics Wink

Well we r the most active plus i am VGM so i ahve the right lol. Plus they r posting RP's too far ahead when me and Jared have not decided so far after the no contest match whats gonna happen

Chris U Do have A Few spelling Errors other then that it is Great

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:03 am

Told you!
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:15 am

tiger mask wrote:Told you!
they nothing major or none

Back to top Go down

Post  icon sean Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:59 pm

i wish i had something to RP about -_-
icon sean
icon sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next