Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for revolution.... (edited version)

2 posters

Go down

Time for revolution.... (edited version) Empty Time for revolution.... (edited version)

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen, RRW wrestling. My name is Billie Gene and what you're going to see in a short moment is a prerecorded interview I had with Bobo the Clownkiller just after the match for the RRW Solo Artist Championship title at our last PPV. Due to legal issues we had to censure out some on the names mentioned during this interview....

Billie Gene is backstage with Bobo the Clownkiller....

Billie Gene:"Now Bobo we all saw happened. It was you vs [CENSURED], the former leader of Circus De Nightmare vs RRW newcomer Backyard Bud in a Triple Threat match for the vacant RRW Solo Artist Championship title. The match went back and forth until [CENSURED], the former leader of Circus De Nightmare had Backyard Bud in a pinning combination as all of a sudden [CENSURED] own Circus de Nightmare partner Bizarro shows up at ringside, breaks up the pin and costing the former leader of Circus De Nightmare the match. Now I must say that you don't see this very often. You just lost your match for the RRW Solo Artist Championship title, yet another match that ends with interference by the Circus the Nightmare. All of that happened and yet you stand here with a big smile on your face. Is there something that makes you happy about what happened or is it just because you're so sick and twisted?"

Bobo:"Thank you, yes that too but the Clownkiller is a happy man...."

Billie Gene:"Oh and why is that?"

Bobo:"You know, the Clownkiller was invited by RRW general manager Jared Fogle personally to come to the RRW and save it from the cancer that's known as the Circus de Nightmare. These clowns have infected the RRW with their stupid painted faces, their red noses and their floppy shoes....and because of their foolishness they've denide the RRW ít's chance to grow to it's true potentional. Now the Clownkiller first got rid of that damn clown [CENSURED]...."

Billie Gene:"Excuse me? Got rid of him? You mean you killed him...."

Bobo:"A minor detail...."

Billie Gene:"You pinned him to a wooden cross for crying out loud and hung him from the rafters...."

Bobo:"No no no I totally deny that accusation!!!! I never used any pins, I used rope...."

Billie Gene:"I minor detail...."

Bobo:"Enough to deny everything he he he....Now after that clown the next clown, [CENSURED], left the RRW. He's outta here!!!!"

Billie Gene:"Yeah okay, he left the RRW but what has to do with the match?"

Bobo:"Everything....because Bizarro came out and attack his home clown [CENSURED] and that shows that the time we've been waiting for is finally here...."

Billie Gene:"What are you talking about?"

Bobo:"[CENSURED] mysterious death, Bizarro attacking [CENSURED]....The Circus de Nightmare empire is starting to crumble!!!! The pillars that from the base are shaking and are coming down!!!! Soon the Circus de Nigthmare will be just a bad memory. The revolution has begun!!!!"

Billie Gene:"The revolution?"

Bobo:"Yes the revolution that will destroy the Circus de Nigthmare and rid us from those damn clowns for good....And now it's time for people to step up and unite against the Circus de Nigthmare and bring them down...."

Billie Gene:"Why should people unite? You just said that the Circus de Nigthmare it's pillars are already shaking and are coming down...."

Bobo:"It won't hurt to help them go down and make sure it will never gets rebuilt again...."

Billie Gene:"Now hold on Bobo. You talk about a revolution, that the empire is crumbleling, that the pillars are shaking and stuff...."

Bobo:"And that they're coming down...."

Billie Gene:"Yeah that to but excuse me for saying this but you talk about all those things....All I saw was Bizarro having a bad moment. That doctor, Dr.Strangebird, even came out and said it was the lack of his medication that made him act the way he did. The lack medication was the reason why acted so strange and he interferered in your match and stopped [CENSURED], the former leader of Circus De Nightmare from getting the 3 count...."

Bobo:"Lack of medication or not, that's what's going on their sick little minds. Those painted faces, those red noses and those stupid floppy shoes, it effects their brains. They're sick in the head just like all those other clowns. You can't just do things like that and be mentally sane...."

Billie Gene:"Well I guess you're the expect....So....Backyard Bud is the new RRW Solo champion...."

Bobo:"Who gives a damn about that? What happend between those clowns is just like a trojan horse that will run wild in the Circus de Nigthmare like a virus that will destroy it from within....And yes, the Clownkiller will take all the credit. Yet once again the Clownkiller has saved the day and saved the RRW...."

Billie Gene:"You make it sound that they're already gone...."

Bobo:"Oh but they'll be, they'll be. Mark my words and mark them well, death to all the clowns!!!!"

Billie Gene:"Right....We spoke about Bizarro's lack of medication. Maybe a good idea for you to see that Dr.Strangebird and check if you are lacking any medication?"

Bobo:"Death to all the clowns!!!!"

Billie Gene:"Okay that's it for me, lets go back to ringside or anywhere else. Anywhere else but here...."

Last edited by Bobo the Clownkiller on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down

Time for revolution.... (edited version) Empty Re: Time for revolution.... (edited version)

Post  James Calaway Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Nice Promo/Interview just one thing....Wasn't the Solo Artist Title a new belt? SO it'd have been 'triple threat for the new Solo Artist Championship' but regardless it was vacant lol
James Calaway
James Calaway

Back to top Go down

Time for revolution.... (edited version) Empty Re: Time for revolution.... (edited version)

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:02 pm

I had a match for it last season so....lost that one too Embarassed
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  James Calaway Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Oh ok lol I hope i'm not as unlucky as you are in any title matches I may get in the future lol
James Calaway
James Calaway

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down