Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Payback time..

Go down

Payback time.. Empty Payback time..

Post  Jeff_Hardy1222 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:07 am

The lights in the arena go out, and Jeff_Hardy1222's entrance is played.

Jeff is seen walking to the ring in a calm fashion.

He grabs a mic and enters the ring.

Jeff_Hardy1222: Hello R&R arena!

Crowd cheers.

Jeff: I'm sure most of you saw what happened 2 days ago at PMM. And for those who didn't, I suggest you do. You see, I was supposed to be in a match against Killer Dog..but we had a change of plans.

Jeff smiles.

Jeff: I sure that Killer Dog is all rested up by now, and because of that I would like to call him out for a..hopefully clean match.

Everyone focuses on the entrance ramp awaiting to see if Killer Dog will come. After a few seconds pass by.

Jeff: I know your there Killer Dog, why don't you come out and fight me like you wanted last week. If you don't come out now I guess I'll have to make you come out.

After a few more seconds, Jeff begins to leave the ring, but Killer Dog finally appears at the entrance ramp, linping out.

Killer Dog: Well, as you can see I am still not 100%, but I don't need to be to beat an ameture like you. I'll beat you so bad that it will seem like you were the one beaten down by two assholes. I'm sure that even the pathetic people in the crowd think that I can beat you.

The crowd begins to boo.

Killer Dog:Infac...

Jeff: Is there an off switch on you somewhere? Because I would love for you to come down to the ring and say that.

The crowd begins chanting "You suck" at Killer Dog.

Killer Dog limps down and gets into the ring. The two walk up to eachother as they both stare eachother down.

Killer Dog: I am sure that you know...

Killer Dog does a huge punch to Jeff_Hardy1222 and starts beating him down.

Dr. Louve: What a cheap shot! Get some security or down here, this is insane.

Dr. Roboto: No, this is entertainment!

Killer Dog grabs a steel chair and brings it into the ring. He hits Jeff with multiple chair shots to the back. Killer Dog leaves the unconcious carcus of Jeff_Hardy1222 in the ring as medical staff make their way to the arena.

Killer Dog: Oh yea..I forgot to mention, that I'm actually 100% and that we have an officail match..tonight!

Killer Dog smirks and drops the mic.

Dr. Louve: What a match that will be if it takes place.

Mr. Roboto: I'm sure that this crowd will be dissapointed since he will be in a hospital bed.

Jeff_Hardy1222

Back to top Go down