Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for a walk

Go down

Time for a walk Empty Time for a walk

Post  Jeff_Hardy1222 Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Billie Gene is seen next to Jeff_Hardy1222 on the R&RW Tron.

Billie Gene: Hello, I know I came to interview you on that little brawl last week, but this time I would like to ask for yur comments on Killer Dogs match.

Jeff_Hardy1222: Well he did seem more... determined out there tonight, but then again he still lost. But that pain that was given from Esgaroth, will get much, much worse at the PPV.

Billie Gene: Speaking of that, you challenges Killer Dog, to a Freak on a Leash match. Would you mind explaining how that match is fought?

Jeff_Hardy1222: All I can say is that, if Killer Dog knows what it is, then all everyone else has to do is wait and see at the PPV.

Billie Gene: Well, maybe just a little hint of what it's like?

Jeff_Hardy1222: Okay, it starts off li....

Killer Dog runs up and hit's Jeff_Hardy1222 on the back. He has a dog leash wih him and ties it, tightly around Jeff_Hardy1222's neck. He ties the end of the leash to a fire alarm.

Killer Dog: I'm sure that'll give you an idea of the match..Oh and by the way I think you know what will happen if you move.

Killer Dog walks away laughing. Billie Gene, and other wrestlers are seen trying to take off the dog leash.

Jeff_Hardy1222

Back to top Go down