Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The final message of the PPV

Go down

The final message of the PPV Empty The final message of the PPV

Post  Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:09 pm

(Jared Fogle walks out to the ring as Tarandriel is getting up from his win)

Jared Fogle: Congrats on your win Tarandriel, now I believe that was a good enough opponent for you, the best I have. So now that you have won, I might be giving you a Global Icon Title shot, but only after I discuss it with you in my office, so please go to the back and wait for me there.

(Tarandriel and his ladies leave the ring and go backstage)

Jared Fogle: Thank you. Now for the announcement, I know I have been hyping this announcement ever since I started the new "EXTREMEEEEELY HARDCORE STYLE!!!!", but I received a call from the company I am buying my surprise from and all agreements involving my announcement have not been confirmed yet. So therefore, I cannot reveal the surprise just yet.

(crowd begins to boo)

Jared Fogle: I know you all are upset, so I will make you all a deal. If I have not revealed my surprise by the next R&RW, I will come out and make my announcement, whenever it may be, and I will make the announcement in nothing but a......SPEEDO!!!

(Crowd begins to laugh)

Jared Fogle: I thought you might like that. Now onto the last match of the night, followed by one last song by Metallica!!

(crowd begins to cheer again)

Jared Fogle: Well then, as soon as I go backstage, the main event will begin!!!

(the crowd erupts)

[color=purple]Jared Fogle: Well then, I would like to thank you all for attending Rock and Roll Wrestling's
For Whom The Bell Tolls, and let the main event......... begin!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rockandrollwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down