Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

regarding clowns, babies and other equally revolting creatures

Go down

regarding clowns, babies and other equally revolting creatures Empty regarding clowns, babies and other equally revolting creatures

Post  Tarandriel Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Camera follows the interviewer as he knocks on the door to Tarandriel`s room. He opens it and enters.
Tarandriel is seen sitting on a sofa, his arm around Julia`s shoulders who is sitting next to him. Adrianna is leaning on the wall, her arms crossed in front of her, looking mightily bored.

Interviewer: You asked for an interview, Mr. Tarandriel?

Tarandriel: Indeed I did. Sit down, people looming over me annoy me.

Interviewer: So what is on your mind? And how come you wanted an interview here, instead of coming to the ring as usual?

Tarandriel: I got tired of walking in front of the primitives. I can`t bring enough peanuts to make them all happy, you know. And every time I walk down that ramp between the two rows of drooling rednecks who consider soap a government secret mind-control project I feel like I need to be washed with bleach afterward. Incidentally, that is exactly the feeling I had after my last match. I had more intense battle with my own revulsion at touching that slobbering pile of manure than I had with him physically. If I keep getting such a disgusting specimens of subhumans to fight against, I will have to come in the ring in full decontamination suit.

Interviewer: Um ... I am sure it was not that bad...

Tarandriel: And what do you know, you simpleton? Just keep quiet and let me talk, it will be best for everyone.
Now, I was promised the title shot. Good. I will hold you on to that word, Jared. However, some idiots in the management still doubt my worthiness as the champion. That is like doubting in gravity`s ability to keep their fat asses down on earth. But fine. I will do all my fans a favor and dismantle some more homeless people lured to this joke of a federation with the promise of a plate of beans and a glass of watered beer while the formalities for my title are getting sorted.
And while my desperate search of someone who will not make the nausea rise in my throat by their mere presence failed, at least I did find someone desperately in need of a therapeutic beatings. So, for the good of all, i will suppress my disgust and break a few of whatever instead of bones supports their degenerate bodies. I am talking about something deserving of all our loathing and pity called Bobo Clowndriller or something like that, and equally pitiful creature following him named Dan BabyFart Drongo, i think.
How such creatures got to be here is beyond me. Perhaps they are a part of some infestation from the basements?
Anyway, I am sure everyone will greatly appreciate my service to the public after I remove them from the premises.
That`s all I had to say. Feel free to leave now.

Tarandriel

Back to top Go down