Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The foul stench of clowns....

Go down

The foul stench of clowns.... Empty The foul stench of clowns....

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Bobo the Clownkiller and Dan Babyface Dragon are in search for the lost blue plastic barrel. They just stopped for gas and some well needed directions. Bobo enters the car....

Dragon:"Oh man I still can't believe we lost to those guys...."

Bobo:"Those clowns, you can't believe we lost to those bunch of clowns. Damn that kinda makes it sound much worse...."

Dragon:"You believe that Tarandriel and CommandoViola are part of the Circus de Nightmare?"

Bobo:"I don't know for sure but I do know that they are a bunch of clowns and that they've certainly got sucked in by the clown parade. You saw what happend when the Circus de Nightmare showed up at during our match against them? That HardClown Boy and BizarClown stuck their red noses into our business, again!!!! And you didn't see them attack those other clowns, oh no that's what they do, they stick together like the damn clowns they're!!!! They're not the ones how got hit in the head with those pies and got their match stolen from them...."

Dragon:"The Circus de Nightmare surely cost us the match...."

Bobo:"And that's why it's time to make that example...."

Dragon:"Oh by the way did you find out where we need to go?"

Bobo:"It's a couple of blocks....sniff sniff....you can already smell the foul stench in the air...."

Dragon:"I can't smell anything...."

Bobo:"It takes years of experience to be able to smell them from so far away. You just began but if you hang in long enough you'll be able to smell them too...."

Dragon:"I see...."

A large circus tent appears in the distance....

Bobo:"Look, I told you it wasn't that far. A damn circus tent, the belly of the beast. Filled with so many grose things that it will give you nightmares ..."

Dragon:"Circus the Nightmares...."

Bobo:"Exactly...."

Dragon:"So do you think that what we're looking for is inside the circus tent?"

Bobo:"No but they always bury their own in the neighborhood of a circus tent. Don't ask me why but that's just how their sick clown minds work. This is the closest one to the RRW arena so it must be this one...."

Dragon:"I see....hold on, what did you just say? Bury their own? What the hell are we looking for?"

Bobo:"Something or should I say someone how should be in hell but probably isn't....Park over there, it must that field next to the tent...."

Bobo and Dragon get out of the car....TBC....
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down