Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Jareds office....

Go down

In Jareds office....  Empty In Jareds office....

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Bobo the Clownkiller is inside the office of Jared Fogle....

Bobo:"I know you told me to work with Dan Babyface Dragon but...."

Jared:"But what?"

Bobo:"I know he's a fan favorite but is he ready for this?"

Jared:"The guy can handle himself, trust me"

Bobo:"Yeah okay I know he handle himself as a fan favorite, signing the autographs, taking the pictures with the fans but can he handle it when things get ugly?"

Jared:"He can, trust me. We hoped to get rid of that damn clown Chuckles would solve the whole Circus de Nightmare problem but it kinda backfired. Sleezy Pete and Stryfe Hyper have alined themself with the Circus de Nightmare and like you said others are getting sucked in by the clown parade. I know you're more that capable getting rid of all the clowns in the RRW but some help won't hurt. Their numbers are growing and also should ours...."

Bobo:"I guess you're right...."

Jared:"I know I am...."

Bobo:"Okay then I'll use him to make an example to the Circus de Nightmare and the fools of the clown parade but I must warn you that it's going to be....well it may be....a bit too extreme...."

Jared:"I don't want to hear about it. Just do what you think needs to be done but leave me out of it...."

Bobo:"Okidokie boss. Then I'm going to find Dragon and do what needs to be done...."

Jared:"Too much information, I don't want to know"

Bobo exits Jareds office is search of Dan Babyface Dragon....TBC....
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down

In Jareds office....  Empty Re: In Jareds office....

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Bobo the Clownkiller is in search of Dan Babyface Dragon. he enters the RRW lockerroom....

Bobo:"Ah there you're, I was looking for you"

Dragon:"Oh?"

Bobo:"Last time in the ring you said you were ready to battle the clowns in the RRW. It's time to prove yourself...."

Dragon:"I said I was ready so let's do this...."

Bobo:"Okay then follow me...."

Bobo and Dragon exit the lockerroom and walk down the hall....

Bobo:"Are you really ready? Because after this there's no turning back. It's going to us or them, there are 2 sides to life, 2 sides to fun. The one who does it and the who gets done. And the Circus de Nightmare and the rest of the clown parade are going to get done, not us!!!!"

Dragon:"Yeah yeah they're going to get done, not us. Where are we going?"

Bobo:"We've to retrieve something, something that's in a secure area so to say. With that we'll make our example...."

Dragon:"So what is it? Where is it?"

Bobo:"All in good time. Ah here we are...."

Bobo and Dragon arrive at the office of the RRW security guard....

Dragon:"This is it? Is this you plan? Are we going to have RRW security throw them all out of the building?"

Bobo:"Of course not, that's just a stupid idea. There's something inside the office we need, that security guard put it in there when I was trying to get rid of it...."

Dragon:"What's it, somekind of weapon or something?"

Bobo:"From the looks of it the guard isn't in. You just stand on look out and make sure he doesn't come in while I'm in there...."

Dragon:"Okay but make it quick"

Bobo:"I'll just be a moment...."

Bobo enters the office. Several seconds pass as he exits the office again....

Bobo:"Damn it wasn't in there!!!!"

Dragon:"Then what were you looking for?"

Bobo:"I was looking for a blue plastic barrel. I put something in there for save keeping but it isn't there anymore. The security guard placed it in his office a couple of days ago but it isn't in there anymore...."

Dragon:"Now what?"

Bobo:"I've got to think. It was a briljant plan if I may say so myself but I don't know how we're going to pull it of now...."

Dragon:"What plan? You still haven't told me anything about what we're going to do...."

Bobo:"Well it mayby something completely different now it's not here....Let's go to Jareds office, hopefully he knows what goes around in his arena...."

Bobo and Dragon head to Jareds office....TBC....
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down