Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Jareds office again....

Go down

In Jareds office again.... Empty In Jareds office again....

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:43 pm

Bobo the Clownkiller and Dan Babyface Dragon enter the office of Jared Fogle....

Bobo:"We've got a tiny problem boss....."

Jared:"If that tiny problem is that thing, I don't want to know anything about it, then I'm not part of the "we" in we've got a problem...."

Dragon:"Great, you don't want to know anything about it and I don't know anything about it...."

Bobo:"Luckyfor you, I do, well that's if we can solve our little problem. We just need some help boss. There's a logistic problem we need your help with...."

Jared:"I've feeling I'm going to regret it but what can I do?"

Bobo:"I need you to find something for us. The R&RW arena security guard stored something in his office, a blue plastic barrel. And since this is your company it would be easy for you to find out what he did with it because we were just inside his office and it wasn't there anymore...."

Jared:"What's inside the barrel? Wait, I don't want to know. Okay, I'll see what I can do but after that I don't want to know about it anything okay?

Jared picks up the phone and dails the number of the security office....

Hello? Is the RRW security guard? Jared Fogle here....what? yes it is Mr.Fogle. Yes yes I know you're very honoured to talk to me....Now listen I've got a question for you. I'm looking for a blue plastic barrel....what? yes a blue one. From what I heared you put in your office a couple of days ago....You remember it? Good....Now, where is it? Yes I know it isn't in your office anymore but I want to know where it is right now....You don't know but...are you sure? Hmmm okay thanks...."

Jared hangs up the phone....

Bobo:"And did you find out were it is?"

Jared:"Eh, no, the security guard doesn't know where it is but just before he noticed that it wasn't in his office anymore he did see some wrestlers hang around his office...."

Bobo:"Who were those clowns?"

Jared:"Hardcore Boy and Bizarro, Circus de Nightmare...."

Dragon:"Damn...."

Bobo:"You can say that again"

Dragon:"Damn....Now what?"

Bobo:"Hmmm let me think....Hmmm if they took it then I may know where to look for it. It's going to be a long shot but you never know. Do you've a car Dragon?"

Dragon:"Yes I've, it is in the parking lot..."

Bobo:"Okay then let's go. You drive and I'll tell you were to go...."

(Bobo and Dragon exit the RRW arena as the show closes)
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down