Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deano "The Raven" Robbo joins R&RW

Go down

Deano "The Raven" Robbo joins R&RW  Empty Deano "The Raven" Robbo joins R&RW

Post  Deano Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:06 pm

*A unknowing wrestler walks to the ring with a mic in one hand and a raven siting on his other hand.*

*The unknowing wrestler sits the raven on the top rope and then gets into the ring.*

Deano Robbo: My name is Deano Robbo and i have come to Rock & Roll Wrestling too bring a new spell of darkness and hate with my only friend in this business Nezz.

*Tiger Mask walks down the ramp to talk to Deano Robbo.*

Tiger Mask: Deano i have been sent welcome you to Rock & Roll Wrestling.

Tiger Mask: I have been ask to tell you to leave the ring because we have to start our next match.

Deano Robbo: I will leave the ring when i want and u cant stop me and also i work for no one!

Tiger Mask: Well Deano i don't want to be the on to tell you but your under contract with R&RW so you do not have eny say

Deano Robbo: I said i work for no one!!!!

*Deano Robbo grabs Tiger Mask by the neck and begins to chock him.*

Tiger Mask; Security, Security, Security!!!

*The security runs down to stop Deano Robbo. Deano Robbo throws Tiger Mask to the side and starts to attack the security.*

Deano Robbo: I said i will leave when i want and no amount of security will change that.

*More security runs down but before they can retch Deano a bolt of lightning hit the ground in front of them. When the smoke clears Deano is standing with his raven on his shoulder and all of the security are laid out cold.*

Deano Robbo: Any more. Nezz you think they should send any more security.

Nezz: Raving noise.

Deano Robbo: That's what i thought too.

*Out of no where Tiger Mask grabs a chair and hits Deano with it from behind. The raven flies to the rafters.*

Tiger Mask: Get out of the CENSORED ring.

*Tiger Mask begins to kick Deano. Deano roles out of the ring.*

Deano Robbo: NEZZ!!!!!!!!!!

*Nezz the raven swoops down and lands on the head of Tiger Mask.*

Tiger Mask: Get off you damn bird.

*Deano gets back into the ring without Tiger Mask noticing.*

Deano Robbo: Her name is Nezz!!

*Deano Robbo grabs Tiger Mask and DDTs him into the mat.*

*Deano calls for Nezz and she land on his hand. Deano walks up the ramp with Nezz siting on his hand.*
Deano
Deano

Back to top Go down