Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deano "The Raven" Robbo & Awsome Dude #2

3 posters

Go down

Deano "The Raven" Robbo & Awsome Dude #2 Empty Deano "The Raven" Robbo & Awsome Dude #2

Post  Deano Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:38 am

*A unknown man walks to the ring with mic in hand and a raven on his shoulder*

*The unknowing man sits the raven on the top rope and gets into the ring*

???: A new era of darkness and pain has arrived

Mr. Robotoo: who is this guy.

Dr. Louve: I don't know.

???: I have been sent by THE RAVEN!!

???: Nezz & I will kill and hurt anyone that gets in our way

*The Raven lands on the unknowing mans hand.*

???: just in case you have not released Nezz is my one and only friend my raven.

Mr. Robotoo: This guy has got some mental issue.

Dr. Louve: I like him.

*The unknowing mas goes to leave the ring just as Awsome Dude walks down to the ring.*

Awsome Dude: Right you freak i have been sent out hear two say a few things on behave of the Rock & Roll Staff.

???: What do u want say

Awsome Dude: Well first we all want to know your name.

???: My name is Deano "The Raven" Robbo

*Awsome Dude comes into the ring.*

Awsome Dude: And Second Welcome 2 Rock & Roll Wrestling.

*Awsome Dude offers a hand shake to Deano.*

Deano Robbo: I do not normal people.

Awsome Dude: OK then. Oh you will need to leave the ring we need to set up for the next match.

Dano Robbo: I will leave when i want.

Awsome Dude: No you must leave now.

*Deano Robbo grabs Awsome dude by the neck and begins to choke him*

Awsome Dude: Help, Help, Help!!!

Mr. Robotoo: look who has come to help Awsome Dude. Its Mr.Randy Orton & Chris Harrison

Dr. Louve: Why are they hear it non of there business.

*Deano Robbo flings Awsome Dude to the side and starts to fight with Mr.Randy Orton and Chris Harrison.*

*Deano is out numbered and out classed by Chris Harrison and Mr.Randy Orton. Out of no where Awsome Dude hits Orton with a chair and flings him out the ring. Chris Harrison turns to Awsome Dude and Awsome Dude backs away just at Deano Robbo gets up and grabs Chris Harrison and hits him with The D Cutter. Chris roles out of the ring to join Orton.*

*Michael Robinson appears at the top of the ramp.*

Michael Robinson: Stop this. If you guys want to fight it can happen. actuary it will happen Deano Roobo you will team up with Awsome Dude to face Mr.Randy Orton and Chris Harrison.*

*All four men look at each other then look back to Michael Robinson.*

Michael Robinson: You all better get ready that's up next.
Deano
Deano

Back to top Go down

Deano "The Raven" Robbo & Awsome Dude #2 Empty Re: Deano "The Raven" Robbo & Awsome Dude #2

Post  Chris Harrison Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:07 pm

We are gonna slightly change this. Cuz obviously there r spelling errors and also something i would nvr do in this. 1. I would not back away. 2. I would fight 3. Obviously Orton would come to the ring with a Whip 4. U need to add that we run to the ring to attack you guy's and 5. u shouldn't hit any kind of move due to the fact we r in a match which i recommend should be right after this RP.
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Deano "The Raven" Robbo & Awsome Dude #2 Empty Re: Deano "The Raven" Robbo & Awsome Dude #2

Post  Deano Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:11 pm

ok i will let u edit it u knowit u whant 2 do with it
Deano
Deano

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:21 pm

[quote="Deano"]*A unknown man walks to the ring with mic in hand and a raven on his shoulder*

???: just in case you have not realized Nezz is my one and only friend my raven.

*The unknowing man goes to leave the ring just as Awsome Dude walks down to the ring.*

Awsome Dude: Right you freak i have been sent out here two say a few things on behave of the Rock & Roll Staff.

???: What do u want to say?

???: My name is Deano "The Raven" Robbo.

Awsome Dude: Second of all, Welcome to Rock & Roll Wrestling.

Deano Robbo: I do not shake normal people's hands.

Awsome Dude: OK then, Oh ya also we have a match tonight together.

Dano Robbo: Do we now?

Awsome Dude: yes and we must Cooperate in order to beat this team.

Awsome Dude: Get Off of me!

Mr. Robotoo: Look who is coming to the ring. Its Mr.Randy Orton & Chris Harrison

Dr. Louve: Why are they here it none of there business.

*Deano Robbo flings Awsome Dude to the side and starts to fight with Mr.Randy Orton and Chris Harrison.*

*Deano is out numbered and out classed by Chris Harrison and Mr.Randy Orton. Out of no where Awsome Dude hits Orton with a chair and flings him out the ring. Chris Harrison turns to Awsome Dude and Awsome Dude backs away next to Deano Robbo. Chris Harrison Stares down Awsome Dude and Deano Robbo and Mr.Randy Orton outside the ring.

Michael Robinson: Stop this. If you guys want to fight it can happen. actually it will happen, Deano Roobo you will team up with Awsome Dude to face Mr.Randy Orton and Chris Harrison.*

*Chris Harrison Grabs a Mic*

Chris Harrison: You see you made one mistake and that's by challenging us by attacking my partner. You see, I been thinking about this partnership with me and Orton and decided if we joined forces we wouldn't just be dominating we would be Bone Crushing and tonight you will notice pain! I have no Fears Nor do I care how destructive I may be.

Chris: Not only that but we have especially planned this match tonight and know every weakness you have. So you two best expect your worse nightmares. Orton & Harrison have been put together and formed Rated CKO, a team never been put together before.

*Mr.Randy Orton Slides back into the ring*

*Hands Mic To Mr.Randy Orton*
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Deano i recommend you double check your RP's for spelling errors and also i am sort of like you, A Freak but next time know this I AM THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE BEST DAMN "Freak" THERE EVER WAS!!!
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Deano Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:27 pm

when is this being used and sorry i was in a rush
Deano
Deano

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:30 pm

its gonna be used on the Final PMM of the season. We have now formed a tag team for a short while until the next PPV which this tag team will Cease to exist
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Orton will make his RP on this Tag team thing and then i will rap it up, Just to say if i am ever in a RP it will end up eitherin a Stare down or a Brawl. Chris is suppose to be Someone that cannot be taken down easily or someone tricked easily
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:55 pm

*A unknown man walks to the ring with mic in hand and a raven on his shoulder*

???: just in case you have not realized Nezz is my one and only friend my raven.

*The unknowing man goes to leave the ring just as Awsome Dude walks down to the ring.*

Awsome Dude: Right you freak i have been sent out here two say a few things on behave of the Rock & Roll Staff.

???: What do u want to say?

???: My name is Deano "The Raven" Robbo.

Awsome Dude: Second of all, Welcome to Rock & Roll Wrestling.

Deano Robbo: I do not shake normal people's hands.

Awsome Dude: OK then, Oh ya also we have a match tonight together.

Dano Robbo: Do we now?

Awsome Dude: yes and we must Cooperate in order to beat this team.

Awsome Dude: Get Off of me!

Mr. Robotoo: Look who is coming to the ring. Its Mr.Randy Orton & Chris Harrison

Dr. Louve: Why are they here it none of there business.

*Deano is out numbered and out classed by Chris Harrison and Mr.Randy Orton. Out of no where Awsome Dude hits Orton with a chair and flings him out the ring. Chris Harrison turns to Awsome Dude and Awsome Dude backs away next to Deano Robbo. Chris Harrison Stares down Awsome Dude and Deano Robbo and Mr.Randy Orton outside the ring.

Michael Robinson: Stop this. If you guys want to fight it can happen. actually it will happen, Deano Roobo you will team up with Awsome Dude to face Mr.Randy Orton and Chris Harrison.*

*Chris Harrison Grabs a Mic*

Chris Harrison: You see you made one mistake and that's by challenging us by attacking my partner. You see, I been thinking about this partnership with me and Orton and decided if we joined forces we wouldn't just be dominating we would be Bone Crushing and tonight you will notice pain! I have no Fears Nor do I care how destructive I may be.

Chris: Not only that but we have especially planned this match tonight and know every weakness you have. So you two best expect your worse nightmares. Orton & Harrison have been put together and formed Rated CKO, a team never been put together before.

*Mr.Randy Orton Slides back into the ring*

*Hands Mic To Mr.Randy Orton*

*Takes Mic From Chris*

Mr.Randy Orton: Now I Must agree Chris but we are not just going to be dominating and Bone Crushing we are going to Destroy whoever steps into this ring with us and tonight you to will get at taste of what we are capable of as a tag team.

Mr.Randy Orton: Now Chris I agree to this also we are a team that has never been put together before. We are not like everyone else we are better then everyone else. We made this tag team to conquer to destroy who ever we face and if you don't believe me well I Guess me and my Partner here will have to show. hahaha!!!!!!

*Hands Mic back to Chris Harrison*

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:06 pm

*takes the mic*

Chris: you see we are a tag team, we are here, and yes we may be feuding for the Iron X title but we did agree to one thing that we are a team of utmost desruction, WE ARE The Viper and Freak we are called Rated CKO! and WE ARE YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE!!!!

*Drops the Mic*
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Chris Harrison wrote:*takes the mic*

Chris: you see we are a tag team, we are here, and yes we may be feuding for the Iron X title but we did agree to one thing that we are a team of utmost desruction, WE ARE The Viper and Freak we are called Rated CKO! and WE ARE YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE!!!!

*Drops the Mic*
good job I would Prefer being called The Legend Killer but The Viper will do

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Nah becuz i would be the one to be killed so Viper was best for the tag team. but then again Killer would be best since it makes sense with our titantron
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Chris Harrison wrote:Nah becuz i would be the one to be killed so Viper was best for the tag team. but then again Killer would be best since it makes sense with our titantron
Yea do I Need to change what the ring announcer call me cause I Got The Legend Killer Mr.Randy Orton!! to The Viper Mr.Randy Orton!! or keep it the same

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:37 pm

The Legendary Viper Killer... lol
Deano "The Raven" Robbo & Awsome Dude #2 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:41 pm

tiger mask wrote:The Legendary Viper Killer... lol
huh

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Mr.Randy Orton wrote:
Chris Harrison wrote:Nah becuz i would be the one to be killed so Viper was best for the tag team. but then again Killer would be best since it makes sense with our titantron
Yea do I Need to change what the ring announcer call me cause I Got The Legend Killer Mr.Randy Orton!! to The Viper Mr.Randy Orton!! or keep it the same

why dont you combine the two?
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:23 pm

tiger mask wrote:
Mr.Randy Orton wrote:

why dont you combine the two?
y should we when we can just chose one n it would not sound right

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Idea... Razz ever heard of the word?
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:44 pm

tiger mask wrote:Idea... Razz ever heard of the word?

what word

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down