Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EaTrAsH Debut interview

Go down

EaTrAsH Debut interview Empty EaTrAsH Debut interview

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:10 pm

A new wrestler is fighting with security guards as Jared Fogle walks past looking or someone.

??? : Would you get off me I’m supposed to be here, hey you are you Jared?

Jared Fogle : Why yes I am how can I help you.

EaTrAsH : I’m EaTrAsH and I’m the new guy.

Jared Fogle : You??

Jared Fogle takes the securty guard to the side and talks to him while staring at EaTrAsH intensively.

Billie Gene : I'm here EaTrAsH you called me earlier right?

EaTrAsH : Yes I did. Remember me?

Billie Gene : Yes man good times, good times.

Billie Gene : So you ready for your interview?

EaTrAsH : Yes but its uncomfortable with everyone around.

Billie Gene : Ok, everyone has to leave when I do an interview anyway.

Everyone makes to leave the hall

Security Guard : Sorry Mr. EaTrAsH

EaTrAsH : Lick my feet, now get lost.

Billie Gene : Fire up were ready to go on…

The Blind Black Dragon glides down the hall

EaTrAsH : I heard about you, you’re the one who loses a lot right?

The Blind Black Dragon : No, i'm the one who cripples people here.

EaTrAsH points behind him and Tiger Mask runs towards him and kicks TBBD in the head executing a Kick to head.

EaTrAsH : Have fun man

EaTrAsH Picks The Blind Black Dragon up and puts an arm over his opponents head and prepares a backflip jumps over halfway and brings a knee down executing a landfill fills land.

EaTrAsH : who cripples who then?

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Chris got me too)

Back to top Go down

EaTrAsH Debut interview Empty Brutalizms debut interview

Post  brutalizms3 Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am

Jared Fogle: I will represent you our new wrestler - Brutalizm

Brutalizm: Hello Jared thank you for inviting me in your fed

Jared Fogle: No problem

* The interviewer Billie Gene is coming

Billie Gene: Lol what a new and impressive wrestler we have. Can you introduce your self to the audience ?

Brutalizm: Thank you Billie. So i am Brutalizm, i have been known in the past as azot111, mistique_speedster. I have alot of experience in wrestling. In my early ears i was a balanced wrestler, after this i changed my style, cause everything old is god damn borring. We have to entertain the fans, so trained alot and now i am here with a new image.

Billie Gene: So what are your aims in the fed ?

Brutalizm: As every wrestler i want to be the champ. Not to waste my time with weak opponents. I love to fight and that what i do with hell pleasure. I am using a hazard finishing blow.

Billie Gene: Great, and who's you favourite wrestler in the fed and who hates you the most ?

Brutalizm: Yeah as a new wrestler i will say Jared, cause i will have more matches cause of this thoughtL:), so Jared is my choice. And about the second part of your question i will answer - Killer Dog. I do not hate him so much, but i have watched his trainings he is a bit lazy, like me in the beginning. Hope he will have the luck to tap me someday. I will try to help him with his build.

Billie Gene: Can i have more info about your past when you were azot111 ?

Brutalizm: Yeah, the past was great. I trained with my old friends Rock3rullz and TheRock, they have helped me to grow stronger.

Billie Gene: Super, i would love to see you in action.

Brutalizm: Hell yeah, bring me some opponents right here.

*someone is coming *

Billie Gene: Lol this is the killer dog

The Killer Dog: So you want to learn me how to fight, or you are saying that i am lazy

Brutalizm: Yeap, right said Barny

* The Killer Dog takes something from his pocket and somehow Brutalizm evades opponents fist and smacks him with The final Dance with the reaper.

Billie Gene: What a finisher Smile. Brutalizm sent Killer dog to the land of the dreams. I would love to see if killer dog will leave this without further action (Revenge).

brutalizms3

Back to top Go down

EaTrAsH Debut interview Empty Re: EaTrAsH Debut interview

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:56 am

Ill edit this if you want for colours and smilies etc.

Back to top Go down

EaTrAsH Debut interview Empty Re: EaTrAsH Debut interview

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down