Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the first show

Go down

After the first show Empty After the first show

Post  Esgaroth Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:32 am

The audience cheers as the song starts to play and Esgaroth makes his way to the ring.

He slaps hands with everyone he passes and enters the ring, grabbing a mic.

Esgaroth: Good evening, Rock&Roll Wrestling!

The crowd applauses.

Esgaroth: I am out here to talk about something, or rather someone.

Esgaroth: And I know that this someone can hear me, because he is the kind of control freak who has cameras and microphones everywhere...

He looks towards the TitanTron.

Esgaroth: Am I right, Mr. Robinson?

The audience waits eagerly to see if the GM comes out, but nothing happens.

Esgaroth: Well, I didn't expect you wimp to leave your secure office. But I don't want to talk to myself out here, so I asked a friend of mine to join me.

He continues to speak with the voice of a ring announcer.

Esgaroth: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome with me Aaaaaaaw Smaaaaaaash!

Aw Smash makes his way to the ring followed by the shouts of the audience.

Aw Smash: Me and Esgaroth stand here to bear our final warning. Mr. Robinson, either you change your behaviour, or you leave. It's your choice, and we will give you a full week to consider those options.

Aw Smash: But if you're still here next week and you haven't changed....

He looks into Esgaroth's eyes, who nods with a serious face.

Aw Smash:... then it will be war.

The crowd cheers and chants both wrestler's names.

Suddenly the picture on the Titan Tron changes and Mr. Robinson's face appears.

Mr. Robinson: Do you really think you can impress me with this?

The fans face the Titan Tron and begin to chant "You suck!".

Aw Smash: Well, I think we did impress you. Otherwise you wouldn't appear like you do right now.

Mr. Robinson: You little vermin cannot frighten me. I saw how good you are. I gave Esgaroth a fair fight against Greentoe and he lost.

Esgaroth furiously climbs a turnbuckle and gestures towards the screen.

Esgaroth: If you think I'd give up after one lost fight, you make a big mistake! But that's exactly what you do, you let others fight your fights for you. Come out here and I'll show you my eagerness to kick that big, flat butt of yours!

The crowd chants their approval.

Mr. Robinson: You dare to say that to me? Well, I have something to shut your mouth.

His face turns into a smile while five bodyguards come running out of the backstage area.

Esgaroth and Aw Smash drop their mics and prepare to meet the charge in the middle of the ring.

The bodygurads enter the ring and pause seeing the determined looks on the wrester's faces.

Aw Smash and Esgaroth take a step towards the bodyguards, who in response take a step backward.

Mr. Robinson: What are you doing? I didn't pay you to run!

The biggest of the bodyguards charges at Aw Smash

but gets stopped by a kick to his face.

Aw Smash then hits him with a back hand chop sending him stumbling towards Esgaroth.

Esgaroth grabs the bodyguard by his throat and belt, lifts him off the ground

and slams the bodyguard's back on his left knee executing his finisher "Power Riff".

Both wrestlers look at the other bodyguards who turn around ad flee.

Aw Smash grabs his mic while Esgaroth pushes the unconscious bodyguard out of the ring.

Aw Smash: Maybe next time you come out yourself instead of hiding like a little frightened chicken!

The crowd goes crazy as Mr. Robinson's face disappears fro the Titan Tron and Esgaroth and Aw Smash make their way back out of the ring.
Esgaroth
Esgaroth

http://www.psychophonia.tk/

Back to top Go down