Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King Guitarist Title

Go down

The King Guitarist Title Empty The King Guitarist Title

Post  fram boy Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:37 pm

(Fram Boy is seen entering Jared Fogle's office.)

Fram Boy: You wish to see me Mr. Jared?

Jared Fogle: Yes, I wish to talk to you about something very important, as you know the Iron-X Championship has been disbanded for now.

Fram Boy: Yeah I found out last week after I made may speech, so now I look stupid.

Jared Fogle: Sorry, But we only agreed to disband them an hour before the show begin.

(Fram Boy Slaps Jared's desks with his hands)

Fram Boy: So your saying that PMM will only have the Flying V Championship and that Title is only for the rookies right Jared!!!

Jared Fogle: Hold on FB that is what I wished to talk to you about. You see tonight there will be another new Title to come to PMM and you will be the one to hold it, if you can win the match later tonight.

Fram Boy: A new Title and I'm going to be in the match to find out who will hold it. Who is my opponent and what is this Title going to be called?

Jared Fogle: The title's name is the King Guitarist Title and your opponent for night has not been choosen so it could be any one, But I do wish to make one thing clear if you lose don't thing you will get a second shot in the foreseeable future.

Fram Boy: Thank You Mr. Jared Sir.

(Fram Boy goes to the door opens it then stops and looks at Jared)

Fram Boy: Mr. Jared, I will not lose because My Time IS Now!

fram boy

Back to top Go down