Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blind Black Dragon's Iron x title shot(Fatal 4 way)

3 posters

Go down

Blind Black Dragon's Iron x title shot(Fatal 4 way) Empty Blind Black Dragon's Iron x title shot(Fatal 4 way)

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:50 pm

The Blind Black Dragon gets to the arena & heads straight to GM Jared Fogle's office. He knocks on the door.

GM Jared Fogle: "Blind Black Dragon, come in, I have important news for you."

(The Blind Black Dragon comes in, closes the door then sits down.)

GM Jared Fogle: "Due to extenuaiting circumstances, you will be competing in the upcoming Iron X Fatal 4 way match."

(The Blind Black Dragon is just sitting there.)

GM Jared Fogle: "Did you hear me, Dragon? I said you will be in the Iron X Fatal 4 way match."

Blind Black Dragon: "Yes, I heard you. I am just letting it sink in for a minute . . .Thank you, I am extremely grateful."

GM Jared Fogle: "Is that all you have to say? This is a great honor."

(The Blind Black Dragon frowns slightly.)

GM Jared Fogle: "Why are you frowning?"

Blind Black Dragon: "Well, to be honest, this is a great opportunity, but I wouldn't go that far and call it a great honor. It was an honor to train with Bruce Lee & The Gracie Family, this doesn't compare to that."

GM Jared Fogle: "I give you a title shot and you disrespect me, this company, & the guys that bust their asses night after night to entertain their fans?! You must be losing your (bleeping) mind!"

(The Blind Black Dragon gets up and turns to leave.)

GM Jared Fogle: "Wait a minute, Dragon, I haven't told you who your opponents are . . .you are facing Chris Harris, Tiger Mask, & . . . ME!!!

(GM Jared Fogle laughs maniacally.)

Blind Black Dragon: "YOU must be the one losing his (bleeping) mind. I will cripple my other 2 opponents to win the title . . .I will cripple you just for fun!! Get ready to be a witness to the Ascension of an Immortal!!!"

(GM Jared Fogle has stopped laughing now, & doesn't look as confident.)

GM Jared Fogle: "Get the hell out of my office, you piece of crap . . .!"

Back to top Go down

Blind Black Dragon's Iron x title shot(Fatal 4 way) Empty Re: Blind Black Dragon's Iron x title shot(Fatal 4 way)

Post  Chris Harrison Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:56 pm

uhh Jared Fogle isn't in the title match. Its Me, Tiger Mask, and Mr.Randy Orton
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Blind Black Dragon's Iron x title shot(Fatal 4 way) Empty reply to RP

Post  Admin Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Although, that would present a good heel turn on my part
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rockandrollwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blind Black Dragon's Iron x title shot(Fatal 4 way) Empty Re: Blind Black Dragon's Iron x title shot(Fatal 4 way)

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:33 pm

yes it would
Blind Black Dragon's Iron x title shot(Fatal 4 way) 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:30 pm

it would be Fogle But still U in the title match Would mean ur gonna win :p
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Chris Harrison wrote:it would be Fogle But still U in the title match Would mean ur gonna win :p

Chris he would not only win he would destroy us

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:46 pm

Mr.Randy Orton wrote:
Chris Harrison wrote:it would be Fogle But still U in the title match Would mean ur gonna win :p

Chris he would not only win he would destroy us

Nah i doubt that, But watch out for his Flaming Sandwhich Slap, Currently me and Fogle r Deciding if TBBD Will be in the title picture or not. David Crowley might be in it instead since of the recent attack and Future attacks Who knows. This is still Pending
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down