Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blind Black Dragon's Blind Challenge

4 posters

Go down

The Blind Black Dragon's Blind Challenge Empty The Blind Black Dragon's Blind Challenge

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 am

The Blind Black Dragon is in the ring & asks for a mic.

The Blind Black Dragon: "I want to do something never done before in wrestling. I want to have a match so crazy, so bizarre, so out there that it could only happen here in PMM!"

(crowd cheers widly)

The Blind Black Dragon: "I want to make my opponents feel how I've felt my entire life--in the dark!!! The type of match I want to have is Triple Threat Blind Hardcore Ladder Bone Breaker Match!!!

(The crowd is shocked beyond belief)

The Blind Black Dragon: "The stipulations for this match are unlike any other. No flimsy, pansy (censored) submissions in this match, oh no, in this match, EVERYONE will have a bone broken--whether you win or lose the match. Each opponent will be temporarily blinded in some way, then they will be given a random weapon & a ladder will be bolted to the ring. The 1st opponent to break his opponents' bones & climb the ladder to the top wins."

(The crowd is still stunned into silence)

(Jared Fogle's music hits & his comes out tothe ring with a horrified look on his face)

Jared Fogle: "Are you (censored) crazy?! This match will NEVER, & I mean NEVER happen!! There is way too much liability and loss on the line!!"

(crowd boos insanely)

Jared Fogle: "I don't care what you rabid, blood-thirsty fans want, this match will not take place. Under no circumstances. Uh-uh, no way, not happening."

The Black Blind Dragon: "Jared, I am disappointed in you. What about your new "Extremely Hardcore" style? This will fit perfectly in that category. I promise not to put anyone out for too long."

(The Blind Black Dragon laughs evilly)

(Suddenly, Jared Fogle has an smile on his face)

Jared Fogle: "Ok, Dragon, I'll make a deal with you. If you defeat 3 opponents in the 3 types of matches you've combined in this match, then you can have your match at the next ppv."

(The crowd cheers & applauds uproarously)

The Blind Black Dragon: "Ok, you're on!!"

Back to top Go down

The Blind Black Dragon's Blind Challenge Empty Re: The Blind Black Dragon's Blind Challenge

Post  Awesome Dude Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:32 pm

( that very moment awesome dude's music hits and comes on stage with a mic )
Awsome Dude: Dude, make me one of your opponents cause i wanna make a mark here and im going to show u how.
(Awsome dude takes paint and makes an X on the stage )
( crowd instantly laughs )
Awsome dude: dude come and fight me or the next mark will be on ur face
( crowd cheers )
Awsome dude: So what i it....
The Blind Black Dragon: Ur on.
( the blind black dragon and Awsome dude shake hands before their match

Awesome Dude

Back to top Go down

The Blind Black Dragon's Blind Challenge Empty Re: The Blind Black Dragon's Blind Challenge

Post  Chris Harrison Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:19 pm

TBBD your already in the fatal 4 way feud. So doing this will ruin that. We have u in the fatal 4 way feud for the Iron X Title and ur the only one that fits the bill
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:45 am

yea

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:30 pm

you say "yea" a lot
The Blind Black Dragon's Blind Challenge 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:34 pm

tiger mask wrote:you say "yea" a lot
so.. what does that have to do with you? Just Wondering

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:52 pm

just something i noticed. no need to yell at me Sad
The Blind Black Dragon's Blind Challenge 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am

ok, I will post this RP, but you will lose in the next match so it won't happen. I would like it to, but it is ust way to hard to write up
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rockandrollwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down