Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blind Challenge Interview

2 posters

Go down

The Blind Challenge Interview Empty The Blind Challenge Interview

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:30 am

*Billie Jean is in the ring with the Blind Black Dragon trying to question him about The Blind Challenge*

Billie Jean: " Dragon, why did you come up with such a horrendous & heinous match?"

Blind Black Dragon: "This idea came to me in a dream. The gist of the dream was this: I was training as only I can, making my impeccable talents even more deadly, when the Legendary Ryu Dokita shows up out of nowhere & tells me to create a match so sadistic, so lethal, that even in the early days of MMA &the pits they wouldn't allow."

Billie Jean: "So, let me get this straight. You had some silly dream & some old geezer . . ."

*The Blind Black Dragon gets into Billie Jean's face*

The Blind Black Dragon: "Don't EVER speak of the Immortal Ryu Dokita with such disrespect!!!

*Billie Jean looks terrified*

Billie Jean: "Okay, sorry. What's the real reason behind this match?"

*The Blind Black Dragon looks around at the audience, then smiles brightly*

Blind Black dragon: "THEM!!! 2 reasons I've decided to do this match for the fans: 1. They are morbid, crazed rubber neckers who can't get enough bloodshed & violence in their pathetic & miserable existences! *crowd boos & jeers) & 2. Because in the history of wrestling, there has never been a match of this nature!! (crowd cheers & applauds insanely) The level of vilence in this match will outdo any others before AND after it!! It will never be duplicated if you live to be 5,000!!! This match will go down in history as THE match to be!"

Billie Jean: "What about the amount of damage to your health & body as well as your competitors in the match?"

*The Blind Black Dragon looks at Billie Jean scornfully*

The Blind Black Dragon: "I don't care about doing bodily harm to myself or others!!! All I want to do is hear the satisfying CRACK!! of bones!"

* Billie Jean backs away from The Blind Black Dragon quickly, in the process, she drops the mic & The Blind Black Dragon picks it up*

The Blind Black Dragon: "I don't care if my opponents are rookies in their 1st match or the 2 champs of this fed, we will all be changed FOREVER!!!"

*The crowd seems frightened by the look in The Blind Black dragon's eyes, & don't know whether to cheer or boo*

The Blind Black Dragon: "You've just been witness to the Ascension of an Immortal!! Your welcome!"

*The Blind Black Dragon laughs criminally as he leaves the ring and heads backstage*

Back to top Go down

The Blind Challenge Interview Empty Re: The Blind Challenge Interview

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:13 pm

1 question and 1 comment

The question: Why would Billie Gene be in the ring? She's an interviewer, a backstage interviewer I believe.

The comment:I forget what the comment is
The Blind Challenge Interview 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:28 pm

uh like TNA sometimes the interviewer comes to the ring, This could be an after match RP
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:39 pm

I just think it seems odd
The Blind Challenge Interview 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content