Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview about The Blind Black Dragon's training regimine for his first match in pmm

Go down

Interview about The Blind Black Dragon's training regimine for his first match in pmm Empty Interview about The Blind Black Dragon's training regimine for his first match in pmm

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Billie Jean: "We are here with The Blind Black Dragon to get a look inside his training regimine for his 1st match in pmm."

Blind Black Dragon: "Hey, BJ, How you doing?"

Billie Jean: " I am just fine. Now, Blind Black Dragon, you have trained with gods and legends of mixed martial arts, how do you train to get ready for your 1st match in pmm?"

Blind Black Dragon: " Well, I have a whole team of guys who help me out, like Heihachi Mishimota, my sensei in Thunder Dragon Judo, Jin Kazama, my sensei in Devil Shogun Hapkido, & Marshall Law, my sensei in Hammer Phoenix Akido. There alot of others, but this would turn into a 2 hr. segment instead of a interview. Anyway, I start with 1,000 sit ups, crunches, push ups, & jumping jacks. Then I run 15 miles for my cardio. After that, I lift weights for an hour and a half."

Billie Jean: "How much can you lift?"

Blind Black Dragon: "About 700 lbs., I do 20 reps. For sparring, I go to the Flaming Lotus Dojo in St. Louis, MO, where I spar with guys like Tong Poa, a expert in Muay Thai, & Bryan Fury(no relation), a master in Ninja Snake Juijitsu."

Billie Jean: "Ok, we've covered your training regimine, now, can you tell us how do you think you will do in your 1st match?"

Blind Black Dragon: "I don't know. I have seen some of Fram Boy's matches, he is an excellent wrestler. We should have a great match. We're both technical wrestlers, so this will be a difficult match."

Billie Jean: "Any thing else you would like to add before we wrap up this interview?"

Blind Black Dragon: " Yes. This is The Blind Black Dragon, & you have just been in the presence of an Immortal."

Back to top Go down