Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview (for the 8/8/10 (next week's) PMM)

2 posters

Go down

Interview (for the 8/8/10 (next week's) PMM) Empty Interview (for the 8/8/10 (next week's) PMM)

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:56 am

*Billie Gene can be seen backstage with tiger mask*

Billie Gene: So tiger mask, are you prepared for your match tonight against The Blind Black Dragon?

tiger mask: I think I'm ready for him, but you never know. He could have a few tricks up his sleeve. But I guarantee that I'll be ready for almost whatever he throws at me.

Billie Gene: What do you think of The Blind Black Dragon's challenge?

tiger mask: You mean the Triple Threat Blind Hardcore Ladder Bone Breaker Match?

Billie Gene: That's the one, yes.

tiger mask: Well, let's see. First of all, he's blind, right?

Billie Gene: Correct.

tiger mask: Then how is he supposed to know where two other people are? How's he supposed to get the ladder, set it up in the middle of the ring, climb it, and get what's hanging above? I mean it seems like he'd be at a TOTAL disadvantage, so why would he want this type of match?

Billie Gene: I don't know. Maybe he likes a challenge. Anything else you would like to add?

tiger mask: As a matter of fact there is. Blind Black Dragon, look, I respect you and everything you've accomplished. Most people, blind or not, can't do those things. But I have a real problem when you make fun of and belittle the fans, so I'm gonna show you just how EXTREME I am!

Billie Gene: Nice having you.

tiger mask: Thanks, but I gotta go get ready.

Billie Gene: Good luck.

*tiger mask leaves the area and heads to his locker room*

*The camera fades*
Interview (for the 8/8/10 (next week's) PMM) 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Interview (for the 8/8/10 (next week's) PMM) Empty Re: Interview (for the 8/8/10 (next week's) PMM)

Post  Chris Harrison Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:33 am

No offence tiger but since u made the point of him being blind i think TBBD should win this match. Why, becuz i would think it would be smart he knocks out the ref u grab the contract pull it down then have TBBD steal it fromu and make it look like TBBD pulled it down giving him the win.

Overall 9.5/10
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Interview (for the 8/8/10 (next week's) PMM) Empty Re: Interview (for the 8/8/10 (next week's) PMM)

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:38 am

yea, but I think that match is for a different show. This is just a Hardcore match.

BTW, thanks for the rating Very Happy
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:53 am

i would give u the .5 but this would be better if TBBD got in ur face and talked
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:04 am

Yea, I just figured he'd be in his locker room getting ready and not really in the mood to come out or something
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down