Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Tanto

Go down

Interview with Tanto Empty Interview with Tanto

Post  Tanto Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:36 am

The scene cuts to backstage showing Billie Gene standing in a hallway looking around. She turns to the camera and lifts her microphone.
Billie Gene: "Fans, I was supposed to interview Tanto, but he seems to be running late..."
Tanto walks into the frame and stands behind Billie Gene. She turns around and jumps away startled.
Billie Gene: "What... You scared me..."
Tanto just stands there with no reaction looking at Billie Gene. She pulls herself together and clears her throat.
Billie Gene: "OK, lets begin, shell we? Tanto, this is your first interview in R&RW since you joined the organization. How do you like it here so far?"
Tanto: "How do I like it here? How should I put this... I hate it here!"
Billie Gene seems a little surprised by the answer.
Billie Gene: "You hate it here? Why?"
Tanto: "Why? Because R&RW is everything but an organization. In organizations, thing are organized... thus the name "organization". Here, nothing is organized. You don't know who, when or if you are going to fight until you come to the show and when you come to the show, you realize you are not in it at all. Why even bother coming, then? Everyone is in a rush doing things at the last minute, tripping over each other, everything is upside down, no one knows who is doing what... this place is a mess!"
Billie Gene looks at the camera confused.
Billie Gene: "OK, Tanto, you were in two matches in R&RW and they both ended up as draws. Now, looking at your past record in the other roster you were in, that happens a lot. You don't seem to go for a win in your matches, even when a title is on the line. Why is that?"
Tanto: "I don't care about winning, losing or titles. I came here to fight. When my opponents face me, they don't fight to win either. They fight to survive and pray for the bell to ring and save them from the agony I unleash on them. Now, if someone would tell them in time that they are facing me, maybe they would prepare for the match better and give me a real challenge instead of just trembling in the corner when they hear my music play and they realize they are facing the warrior of Sirahn Din."
Billie Gene: "Thank you Tanto for the interview and to wrap things up, is there anything you would like to say to the fans or your future opponents?"
Tanto looks at her with a look that makes her shiver and as the lights slowly dim and whispers start echoing around them, he turns to the camera.
Tanto: "Beware sinners, traitors and other scum of this earth! Beware of the change that is upon you for this is the voice of Sirahn Din! This is the living truth!"
Tanto turns around and walks away leaving Billie Gene still trembling. As the scene fades she mutters:
Billie Gene: "That guy gives me the creeps!"
Tanto
Tanto
Admin

http://dominion-wrestling.com/

Back to top Go down

Interview with Tanto Empty Re: Interview with Tanto

Post  Tanto Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:00 am

Added a short part I forgot.
Tanto
Tanto
Admin