Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blind Black Dragon's debut in pmm

Go down

The Blind Black Dragon's debut in pmm Empty The Blind Black Dragon's debut in pmm

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:11 pm

The Blind Black Dragon arrives at arena and heads to the ring.

(The crowd has fell silent)

Blind Black Dragon: I am grateful to be here in rnr. Allow me to introduce myself, My name is The Blind Black Dragon, & I am here to bring my own personalized style of Juijitsu, which I call Brazilian Dragon, to you!!!

(crowd smatters some cheers and applause)

Blind Black Dragon: 1 major thing that you must know about me, I am 100% completely blind.

(crowd makes a collective gasp, then laugs raucously)

Blind black Dragon: I know, right? How can a blind man do what I have done? Well, simply put, I put many years into honing my blindness in to a weapon instead of a weakness. I have trained with The Immortal Bruce Lee, & havestudied under the Legendary Gracie Family--even entering and winning several of their tournaments!!! I am highly skilled in several martail arts including Akido, Judo, Juijitsu, Capoiera, & Jeet Kune Doe!!!

(The crowd is now looking in awe and amazement at the Blind Black Dragon)

Blind Black Dragon: I have accomplished much in in my wrestling career in such a short time, winning a total of4 singles titles and 2 tag team titles!!! But enough about me and my accomplishments, I am here to talk about my debut in pmm!!!

(The crowd cheers insanely)

Blind Black Dragon: I will give you my all to keep you entertained every night and provide you with some very graphic and bone breaking holds!!! My goal is to injure all of my opponents that I come across because I have been treated disrespectfully in life!!!! I will maim, cripple, & destory all my opponents just because I have the skills to do so, and if you don't like iit, tough luck! Thank you for listening, and I am The Blind Black Dragon, and you have just been in the presence of a God!!

(the Blind Black Dragon drops the mic, laughs maniacally while the crowd boos so loud that they almost start a riot)

Back to top Go down

The Blind Black Dragon's debut in pmm Empty Re: The Blind Black Dragon's debut in pmm

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:59 pm

pretty good. Youve got a few spelling errors, so u might wanna fix those. From now on, u should put ur rps in the rp section, not in this section
The Blind Black Dragon's debut in pmm 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down