Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what about dan and brutalizm

Go down

what about dan and brutalizm  Empty what about dan and brutalizm

Post  Tarandriel Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:04 am

***OOC - I noticed Rob still has the title on the roster view. Is that also official within the federation, or was the title transfer just forgotten? Just wondering, to know how to proceed with RPs***

Billie finds Tarandriel in his quarters, leaning on the chair in front of the mirror, while Julia is checking the bruises on his forehead from last week`s chair shots.

Billie: Excuse me, Mr. Tarandriel, do you have the time for a few questions?

Tarandriel just signals her to go ahead with his hand.

Billie: You had your first successful title defense last time against Dan Dragon, the man you had a fight with backstage several days prior. Any comment?

Tarandriel: I had a fight with him backstage? Is that what you call a cowardly assault from behind with a chair? The miserable little bastard took the lowest road possible, having an advantage due to me foolishly believing he has even the slightest amounts of honor in him and turning my back on him.

Billie: Well, you did quite a number on him in the ring. The medic had to be called in to check on him. I would venture to say it was a payback enough. Am I right?

Tarandriel:
(leans forth) No! You are not right, you bimbo! That misbegotten trollish offspring almost costed me the front page place in the latest edition of Ring Warriors ! Julia had to work wonders for the bruises not to show on my face during the photo shoot! Whatever pain he went through in during our fight was far from enough!

Julia (drags him back to the chair): Hey, be still! You will mess up all my efforts if you keep on jumping like that!

Billie ( rather frostily ) I am sure there is no need for name calling. So, what then? Will your feud continue?

Tarandriel: What damned feud? I don`t have any desire to give that insignificant worm even a moment of my time. There are other methods to show him the error of his ways.

Billie: What methods are you talking about?

Tarandriel: You will find out soon, together with him.
Now, do you have any other question, or do we really have to spend entire evening talking about Babyfart Drongo? Because he does not deserve to be even mentioned in my presence.

Billie: *sigh* Well, yes, I wanted to ask you if you have heard about the challenge Brutalizm gave you?

Tarandriel: No. Should I have?

Billie: I guess you should, because he expressed the desire to wear the Global Icon belt around his waist. You know, the same belt you have right now.

Tarandriel: And what business is that of mine? He can express whatever he wants all day long, including his undoubtedly questionable parentage and deviant fetishes as far as I care. He is free to keep to his pigsty of a locker room and express the hell out of himself, as long as I don`t have to breathe the stench surrounding him.

Billie: I am not sure the management will share your point of view...

Tarandriel: I would be very concerned indeed if that bunch of inbred rednecks shared anything with me.

Billie: I am not convinced that attitude of yours will bring you much favors.

Tarandriel: I don`t need their damn favors! I favor myself, and that is all I need around here.

Billie: Fine, be that way. We shall see how far it gets you.

Tarandriel: Yes, we shall.

-later on during the show-

Dan Dragon is walking down the corridor when he notices Adrianna standing in his way. She has her right foot on a folded metal chair.

Dan: What do you want? Get out of my way, lady. I am not in the mood right now.

Adrianna ( kicks the chair towards him ): Well, that`s too bad, because I could really use some exercise.
Go on, pick up the chair. I will even give you a free swing.

Dan: Are you crazy? Get out of my way before I hurt you.

Adrianna: Oh, do try. Please.

Dan tries to push Adrianna away, but she slaps his hand away and knocks him back with an open palm strike against his forehead. Smiling slightly, she nods towards the chair.

Now visibly angry, Dan grabs the chair and swings it.
Adrianna ducks under the swing, traps his arm under her own and hits him with several elbow smashes in the neck and nape. Next, she wrenches his arm, spins him around and slams him into the wall, face first. A powerful kick in the back side of the knee forces Dan down in kneeling position, and the devastating axe kick into the upper neck area sends him crashing to the floor forehead first. Following that, Adrianna grabs him around the waist, heaves him up with all her strength, spins him in mid-air and crashes him down, executing a gutwrench powerbomb onto concrete with a sickening thud.

Flexing her shoulders, Adrianna turns around and leaves the immobile Dan bleeding in the corridor.

Tarandriel

Back to top Go down