Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jared Angry!

Go down

Jared Angry!  Empty Jared Angry!

Post  Death Angel Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 pm

Christina and Death Angel are sitting around in their locker room, and are discussing what they should do while they are there, who to make an ally of...
Suddenly, There is a loud booming knock at the door and In Bursts Jared Fogal wearing a look of shear rage and he starts Screaming!
Jared:"What in holy hell do you think you are doing?! I did not hire you Just so you could waltz in here abuse MY Superstars, Scare the living hell out of them, and then just think it's no big deal and just keep going on your merry way like nothing even happened!"
Death Angel Starts to stand up with the flames his mask moving about furiously, but Christina stops him...
Christina:" Honey, clam down he's right... I understand what my husband did was a little Extreme..."
[b]Jared:"A little?! Your Random Act of Terror brought Xtreme enigma into my office white as a ghost, tears streaming down his face cause he thought that giant APE was going to crush him into nothingness! He was one of our Good superstars, why would you do something Like That?! Not to mention the large hole in my wall where his head could have been! I am shocked he didn't want you thrown in jail or put down!"
At this point Death Angel Stands up and bends down to look into Jared's eyes, and at that moment Jared shifted uncomfortably, Death Angel satisfied with the results of it sat down and started writing on his Dry-Erase board...
Death Angel's Dry Erase Board:"I meant no real harm to him, after what I had gone through recently Has made me more suseptable to akkacks from people whom I have no issues with..."
Angel whipes the board clean and writes on it again... and reveals it again...
Death Angel's Dry Erase Board:"My transformation has been tiring for me, I mean no harm to those around me, I was under the impression I was being attacked due to the fact that you have to consider what else would someone do behind a giant's back?"
Death Angel sits down and puts his speaking tool away...
Jared:"I see, but that still doesn't excuse your behavior, I feel it is nessesary for find some form of punnishment..."
Christina:"Should I be worried for my husband's safty? I know that what he did was not very nice, but surely you could be...?"
Jared:"He shall have a match against one of our best at his class of competition! I have yet to decide who, But it will be a match that it will shock me if he walks out with the win... Never the less, his punnishment will take some time to organize, In the mean time Death Angel YOU WILL LEAVE MY SUPER STARS UNAFRAID!
Death Angel cocks his head then nodds slowly, then kicks back and turns on the TV... Christina turns to Jared
Christina:"Jared, I know you mean well, I'll try to keep him from hurting anyone if I can...
Jared:"You better!"
Jared leaves the room as the camera goes black...

Death Angel

Back to top Go down