Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jared's announcement

2 posters

Go down

Jared's announcement Empty Jared's announcement

Post  Admin Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Mr. Robotoo: Why is Jared coming out here? Nothing serious has happened has it?

Dr. Louve: Well Robotoo, He might be out here to discuss the recent happenings between the former tag team, The Killers.

Mr. Robotoo: What's to discuss?

Dr. Louve: Well, we are about to find out.

(Jared climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone from a cameraman)

Jared Fogle: Ladies and Gentlemen, I received a phone call this morning.... from Michael Robinson.

(The crowd starts booing)

Jared Fogle: I know how you all feel about him, but what can we do about it? Now, he called me up this morning and said he is going to be back from his month long vacation on PPV night. And he also said that he wants to take control of the show at the PPV.

(Crowd starts booing again)

Jared Fogle: People, come on, let me talk please. (Jared pauses as the crowd quiets) Thank you. Now as I was saying, Robinson wants control of the PPV, and it starts with the Tag Team title match. Robinson has assigned Robinson's Warriors, Divine Tank and Greentoe, as PMM tag team worthy of the titles, and he wants R&RW to surrender the titles to him because he runs the show. Well I am telling you that this is not going to happen!

(crowd starts cheering)

Jared Fogle: R&RW will have a tag team representing us in the Opening Act Tag Team Championship match, and our tag team..... Anti Clowns Inc!!

(Crowd cheers loudly)

Jared Fogle: Yes! Anti Clowns Inc are going to represent us in the tag title match. Now, as for me and Robinson, I am going to issue a challenge to Robinson. Robinson, I know you are watching this, and if you know me, then you know I am not afraid to get a little dirty. I have been fighting here for 6 months now, and while it may not be experience compared to people like Tarandriel or Tanto or Dan Babyface Dragon, but I have shed blood on many people, and I am not afraid of losing blood myself. So if you are any kind of man, then you will accept my challenge at Wanted Dead Or Alive. You... Me... A Raining Blood match! And you know what, I will raise the stakes here, which I bet you will not turn down. If I win, then the contract is void and you cannot take control of the entire fed anymore. But, if you win, then I resign my GM powers to you, and my contract would be in your hands. Think it over. And actually, speaking of Tarandriel, people have been asking me who will be fighting him for the title at Wanted Dead Or Alive. Whether it would be JR Bone, Brutalizm, or Dan Babyface Dragon, all three of which have had a interaction with Tarandriel or his bodyguard as of recently. All three have the possiblity to have a good match with him, and all three all think they should get the title match with him. Since I can't decide who it will be, I will let Tarandriel choose, and I expect his answer within the hour. Now, away from all the fighting and away from all the drama, this PPV is for all of you!

(Crowd cheers loudly)

Jared Fogle: I have confirmed Bon Jovi for five songs at the PPV, one of which is the theme song for the PPV. Now I have to get back to work, so it was great seeing all of you, and I will see you again at the PPV.

(Jared jumps out of the ring and goes backstage)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rockandrollwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jared's announcement Empty Re: Jared's announcement

Post  Tarandriel Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:46 am

Tarandriel`s music hits, and he appears at the entrance to the arena with his usual entourage. He has the belt in one hand, and Julia`s arm in the other. When they climb the ring, Tarandriel puts the belt across his shoulder and takes a pose for the cameras, while Julia takes the mic and turns towards the audience.

Julia: Hello dear R&RW fans! Once again, you have the privilege to welcome your hero and everyone`s favorite role model, the greatest champion the world of wrestling has ever seen, the one and only Global Icon title holder Tarandriel!!

Crowd responds with the usual mix of loud BOOs, whistles and calls directed towards the ladies and a few cheers.

Tarandriel ( after being handed the mic ): Now that you have expressed your envious level of eloquence, please be so kind to shut up. I am sure your mothers will be proud of your increasing social skills.

It would appear there are several bums backstage that are being considered worthy of challenging me for this ( pats the belt ). Now, while the mere notion of that is laughable at best, I understand I have to fight someone. And since the fed is brimming with various incompetents, complete jokes and rejects from the human race, the choices are extremely limited. Or nonexistent.

Jared came out here earlier and asked me which of those three sad hobos I want to fight. Now, since every one of them makes me nauseous, it is a very difficult question for me to answer. It was akin to asking me in which dung pile I want to jump. I mean, you really have to wonder about those three... There is one probably sitting in his cellar, hugging himself and smearing his black mascara all over his face, the other looking for bad impersonators to give him a private performance in his locker room to satisfy his degenerate fetishes, and a third one that... who was the third one anyway? It is as if the management actually gave their best to find the most forgettable, saddest individuals in the country. But knowing the management around here, it is not so surprising after all. Go with what you know and all that. Having that kind of people around probably makes them feel less bad and alone.

Sorry, I digressed a bit there.

So, back to my choice.
Honestly, I could not give a damn which one of them I will have to demolish in the ring. Pick one of them at random. Or have them fight among themselves for the chance. Or you could just send them all in. There will be no difference.
They will come, they will fail to accomplish anything at all, I will walk away the champion. As usual.

Tarandriel drops the mic to the mat and leaves the ring.

Tarandriel

Back to top Go down