Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Idea for Killer Dog "Rage of a Wolf"

Go down

RP Idea for Killer Dog "Rage of a Wolf" Empty RP Idea for Killer Dog "Rage of a Wolf"

Post  Killer Dog Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:49 am

*Killer Dog appears sitting silently outside of Jared Fogle's office door apparently awaiting an event that would come soon*

*The door opens and Jared Fogle walks out*

Killer (standing up suddenly): "Hello there boss!"

*Jared is so taken aback he spills his coffee all over his suit and looks up and glares at Killer*

Jared: "Oh what NOW? You make me spill my coffee and then WANT something from me? Alright what the hell is it, kid? Hurry it up! I'm due in the ring soon!"

Killer: "Listen boss! I don't care about your damn coffee! I have a...WE have a problem. I want my title BACK!"

*Jared looks mildly startled*

Jared: "Well...I'm sorry Killer. You can't challenge for the title anytime soon, I think..."

*Killer suddenly unleashes a roaring GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! and launches himself at Jared*

[b]Killer Dog straps himself with a bomb and ties Chuck Norris and Jared Fogle back-to-back and then detonates the bomb near them killing them all executing a LEGENDARY The Bomb That Killed Chuck Norris!!!

Killer: "Oops, sorry. I guess this dog just went feral..."

*Jeff_hardy1222 comes walking down the hall and sees Jared's limp body on the floor and Killer's ferocious expression and cries out in outrage and shock and slams Killer into a wall where he crumples and then bends over Jared*

Jeff: "HELP!!! MEDIC!! I NEED A MEDIC OUT HERE NOW!!!"

Killer Dog

Back to top Go down