Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killer Dog's Idea for Another RP

Go down

Killer Dog's Idea for Another RP Empty Killer Dog's Idea for Another RP

Post  Killer Dog Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:44 am

*Killer Dog and icon sean are walking through the hallway backstage on the way to the locker room after their respective matches that evening*

Icon: Did you SEE me out there? I was all like...and BOOM! Icon check! See ya later with a 1,2,3 man!"

Killer: "Yeah I saw you man! You were lookin' good! But I was somethin' else tonight man. I was a beast! TWO finishers...in one MATCH. Booyah!!"

*Jeff_hardy1222 walks out of his locker room and walks straight into Killer sending him and Icon staggering back in surprise*

Icon: "Oh hey Jeff! What's up man?"

Killer: "GRRRRRRR!!!!"

*Both Jeff and Icon look at Killer peculiarly*

Jeff: "Oh for heaven's sake! Can't I walk out of my LOCKER ROOM now without getting growled at by...mutts?!?"

*Icon steps in between Jeff and Killer as both look at the other angrily*

Icon: Cool it, guys. We're all friends here right? Now Killer, what did Jeff ever do to you that would make you need to be so mad at him?"

Killer: "GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! PFFFFFFFFFFTTTT!!!!"

*Killer foams at the mouth startlingly and charges Jeff_hardy1222....and bites him hard on the hand*

*The crowd gasps as Jeff looks down at his hand, turns a sickly shade of green, and faints at the sight of the blood*

*Killer smiles ruthlessly and streaks away into his locker room down the hall and shuts and locks the door*

Killer Dog

Back to top Go down