Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarandriel`s final words in R&RW

Go down

Tarandriel`s final words in R&RW Empty Tarandriel`s final words in R&RW

Post  Tarandriel Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:55 am

Tarandriel is in the ring, both of the ladies standing on his side.

Tarandriel: This day marks the end of another chapter in my glorious career. Well, this chapter will be a little less glorious than average, of course, due to sub-par competition in faced, but still one not to be skipped.
R&RW is closing.
I cannot say I am too surprised by it, though. With the inbred management doing their best to run it into the ground from day one, and with equally inbred bums they hired to disgrace our noble sport, I am actually more surprised it did not cave in much sooner.
Normally, a fed like that would be forgotten the moment it closes the doors, but don`t worry. You did one thing right. You hired me.
And in the story of Tarandriel, even this place shall be mentioned.
But do not despair, fans, as this is hardly goodbye. Just because one small federation closes, it does not mean you will be deprived of the privilege of watching your favorite wrestler of all times grow into immortal legend. Soon, I will announce I am free to hire, and one lucky federation will be able to say Tarandriel himself is coming to be a part of their roster. See you soon.

Tarandriel

Back to top Go down