Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Italian Stallion Vs xxxtreme First Match! Storyline

Go down

The Italian Stallion Vs xxxtreme First Match! Storyline Empty The Italian Stallion Vs xxxtreme First Match! Storyline

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 6:56 am

TIS: What I see here? A super nooby that pretends to be worthy to be part of R & R federation.. xxxtreme... bah!

XXX: Listen here TIS! I deserve to be here but you dont think i'm worthy huh, is that what you said? Why don't you proove i'm not worthy?

TIS: ahah you look you are a tough guy, but your being "balanced" will not save you from the devastation of my Stallion's strength! You'd better go to eat a couple of steaks first..then we'll see if you are big enough to face me!

XXX: So that's the problem huh, so i only look tough im going to show you just how tough i am. When i get you in the ring im going to destroy you because I'm ..xxxtreme.. cause i do xxxtreme things and when i gt my hands on you im going to break and tame the "stallion"

TIS: All right then, xxxtreme, you got your chance! Let's see if you can do something more than speaking! I'll be waiting you on the mat!

XXX: Good! I'll see you out there time to put the animal to sleep.

Back to top Go down