Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A attack...from behind?

Go down

A attack...from behind? Empty A attack...from behind?

Post  Jeff_Hardy1222 Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:23 pm

The crowd eagerly await what will happen next.

The crowd cheers

Jeff_Hardy1222 runs down to the ring.

Mr. Roboto: Is this crowd cheering for this maniac or for his music?

Dr. Louve: I'm not sure myself but let's here what he has to say.

Jeff grabs a mic and calmly wanders around the ring.

Jeff: Well as you all know...I am Jeff_Hardy1222. Well one thing you didn't know is that I am going to be one of the most talented wrestlers to ever step foot here at PMM. You see...I don't really care that much about you, the crowd thinks..as long as I entertain you, get my paycheck and successfully complete my goals here at PMM, I'm happy.

Crowd boos

Jeff: Again...don't care.

The crowd then brings the booing to a colosal volume.

Jeff: Okay now, that's enough. Just because I don't care what you think doesn't mean I'm a bad guy. I'm not a control freak who hides behind a desk...like Mr. Robinson...I'm not pretending to be anything only to be one of the best here at PMM.

Jeff pauses for the crowds sudden change in emotion.

Jeff: So...what I am going to do right now is issue an open CHALLENGE.

The crowd starts cheering again.

Jeff: Ahhh see, I still know what makes the customers happy..

Jeff smirks and continues.

Jeff: An open challenge to anyone who thniks...no wait KNOWS they can beat me. I'd like to prove them wrong...

A mask man appears from behind and begins to beat Jeff dwon with a baseballbat. He then leaves the beaten body in the ring and grabs a ladder, then throws it in the ring. Jeff gets up and sets up the ladder as the man gets in the ring. Jeff jumps off the ladder and does a half flip in mid-air onto his opponent connecting with the Xtreme Swanton Bomb!!

Jeff: Oh yeaaa!!!!

Jeff climbs the turnbuckle and does gestures to the crowd.

Killer Dog is seen at the entrance ramp.

Killer Dog: I believe you had an open challenge?

Dr. Louve: What? This isn't fair he just had a street fight with that guy laying in the ring

Mr. Roboto: Are you crazy? This is an honour for this new guy to even be looking at Killer Dog.

Jeff: Huh? Oh yea..that. Well I guess that you're too late, I already entertained this crowd.

Killer Dog: Haha, I knew that you would be afraid to fight me. You see Jeff, I've been watching your pathetic peice of life and thought to make a statement to you since you are way in over your head. There will only be one "great" here in PMM and that "great" is me! Oh yes I also have Mr. Robinson here via satalitte to confirm this match.

Jeff: What? He has no power here!

Killer Dog: Haha, things are changing...

Mr. Robinson smirks as he appears on the titantron.

Mr. Robinson: Well I guess Killer Dog explained everything except that his match is now. Get a referee A.S.A.P! And say hello to Jared for me haha.

The titantron changes to black.

Dr. Louve: Wow this is bound to annoy Jared.

Mr. Roboto: I don't care, I just want to seee this rookie get taught a lesson.

Killer dog storms to the ring. The two pace around the ring before the match.

Aw Smash and Esgaroth hit the ring!!

Aw Smash and Esgaroth start beating down on Killer Dog!!

Aw Smash and Esgaroth both grabs one of Jeff_hardy1222's hands and raise them in the air

The crowd cheers loudly

The camera fades

Jeff_Hardy1222

Back to top Go down