Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interrupted interview

4 posters

Go down

Interrupted interview Empty Interrupted interview

Post  Tarandriel Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:57 am

Billie Gene stands next to Tarandriel, mic in hand.

Billie: Here we are, with our new global champion Tarandriel.
First of all, I guess congratulations for the victory are in order.

Tarandriel: Damn right they are in order. Although I think thanking me for saving the belt from it being disgraced and dragged through the filth and stench further by Slob van Gag is even more in order.

Billie: Yeah, about that ... I could not helping but to notice Julia interfering in the match, although GM Jared explicitly said interferences will not be tolerated. Any comment?

Tarandriel: Julia did not interfere, miss Gene. She merely prevented the fat coward from running away. I mean, that is all he did in that cage, trying to escape. I am not sure if he was scared witless, or, retarded as he might be, he mistook the wrestling match for a game of Tag. And I am not talking about tag team match either, mind you. Now, for me to bring him back into the ring, I would have had to pull him down by his pants or something ... And there are areas of Slob van Gag I would not touch even with a ten foot stick.

Billie: Of course he was trying to escape the cage! One of the possible ways to win that match was to exit the cage!

Tarandriel: What? Are you kidding me? The way to win was to escape from your opponent? What retard made those rules? Did Slob himself design that match, or did he have help from the management think tank?

Billie: That is the usual rule in cage matches around here!

Tarandriel: Oh, is it? Ah well, I guess I should not be surprised, considering the congenital tragedies that run this place. Anyway, thanks to Julia`s timely intervention, instead of watching people running around from each other, the crowd got to see some actual fighting. Not that it was much of a fight, as Slob offered as much resistance as his meals offers to him, all seven times per day.

Billie: OK, moving on ... Now that you got the belt ... say, where is the belt? I noticed you don`t have it with you.

Tarandriel: Oh, I sent it to the be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Considering Slob had it around his waist for a long time, who knows what diseases and parasites made it`s home in it.

Billie: Uhm ... With the global icon belt in your possession now, others will come after you. Who do you think will be your first opponent?

Tarandriel: I really don`t care. There are none in this fed that deserve even a chance at the title shot. Take this one for example:

* points at Dan Babyface Dragon who is passing by at that moment*

This is a perfect example of the pathetic human garbage littering this fed, bringing a bad name to us wrestlers. How can you possibly expect losers like him to be considered worthy of having a title shot?

Dan hears this and walks over.

Dan: You again! I am already sick of you trash-talking all the time! You better take those words back!

Tarandriel: Owwww ... Am I making your head hurt by using too difficult words for you? And what exactly do you plan on doing if I do not take my words back?

Dan stands red-faced and furious for a while, but then turns slowly around and starts walking away.

Tarandriel ( turning back towards Billie ): Well, that stank up the corridor. Do you mind if we walk a bit further away, so we don`t have to...

At that moment, Dan charges back, chair in hands, and smashes it into Tarandriel`s face. Billie screams and dodges aside, as Dan delivers another devastating chair shot in Tarandriel`s head, and another in his midsection. Finally, the fourth char across his back sends him to the floor, immobile.

Dan: Try running your mouth now, asshole.

He throws the chair down and walks away.

Tarandriel

Back to top Go down

Interrupted interview Empty Re: Interrupted interview

Post  Jeff_Hardy1222 Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Hmmm I'm not sure we're allowed to use words like you did but nice rp.

Jeff_Hardy1222

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarandriel Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm

meh ... GM can PGfy the words he considers too harsh

Tarandriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff_Hardy1222 Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Ill ask him cos I wanna write stuff like that in my rps lol

Jeff_Hardy1222

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:03 pm

well, I am not sure about asshole. But I know ass is okay for RPs. Anything like Damn, Ass, and anything less than that is okay. Any other word above that has have (Censored) in its place.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rockandrollwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanto Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:31 am

Asshole is fine too
Tanto
Tanto
Admin

http://dominion-wrestling.com/