Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A staff interview

Go down

A staff interview Empty A staff interview

Post  Jeff_Hardy1222 Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Dr. Louve: Well we have Billie Gene at the entrance with one of the security guards.

Mr. Roboto: I think that all they do is take up space and money.rance with one of the security guards.

Dr. Louve: Well maybe this interview can change your mind?

Mr. Roboto: All it will do is give me more reason to hate them, they always stop the fun when someone is getting a beatdown.

Dr. Louve: Okay, enough from you..

Billie Gene is seen next to a security guard at one of R&RW arenas entrances.

Billie: Well hi folks, today with me I have someone who is a part of the R&RW staff. It's time that we all learned what types of things that..

Billie Gene looks at the mans nametag.

Billie:..Fred, has to deal with so you, the audience don't get any nasty surprises. May I ask you Fred, what does it take to be a body guard here at R&RW?

Fred: Well Billie, its a tough job you have to be constantly on the alert for when someone tries to sneak past backstage.

A fan is seen wandering backstage behind Fred.

Fred: It requires quick thinking and enough power to deal with any situation.

Billie: Are you happy working as a bodyguard?

Fred: Oh sure, I haven't seen much action around here, well only in the ring usually. All I do is stand around
here at the entrance to backstage. I must say though we sure do get a fine pay..I mean pay-pay-per view shows...

Billie: Do you interact with any of the wrestlers here?

Fred: Well only if it's a beat down or somthing happening to the boss, but I do know most of them but only some personally.

JR Bone strolls by.

Fred: Hello, Mr. Bone.

JR Bone: Get away from me.

Fred: As you can see I do get a little interaction with them.

Billie: Okay...Well that concludes our interview back to you guys.

Dr. Louve: That was..interesting.

Mr. Roboto: I still think they're useless we cut them off and give the extra paychecks to me!

Dr. Louve: (Sarcastically) Sure they will..

Mr. Roboto: I'm glad you see it my way for once Louve.

Jeff_Hardy1222

Back to top Go down