Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A scary interview

Go down

A scary interview Empty A scary interview

Post  Jeff_Hardy1222 Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:10 pm

(The camera angle turns to Dr. Louve)

(The crowd is cheering)

Dr. Louve: Welcome back to Rock and Roll Wrestling. I think that Billie Gene is with us to show us some of the new talent.

(The screen turns to a lockeroom door with Billie Gene standing at the entrance.)

Billie Gene: Yes, Dr. Louve. Well folks I am here to interveiw one of our newest members here at R&RW. By what I've been told his name is Jeff_...

(The door opens)

Jeff_Hardy1222: ...Hardy1222. That answer your question?

Billie Gene: Well it wasn't really a question...but may I ask you why you came to R&RW?

Jeff_Hardy1222 stares emotionless for a few seconds.

Jeff_Hardy1222: Thats for me to tell. Sorry but I don't really like interviews.

Billie Gene: Well you'll like this one...

Jeff start's to walk away but Billie Gene grabs Jeff.

Jeff_Hardy1222: Ok I'll stay.

Billie Gene: Great well...

Jeff: And to answer your earlier question, I came here to show my worth as wrestler to the world. I guess I also just love rock too which was a bonus.

(Crowd chants of "Rock and roll" can be heard)

Billie Gene: Okay and what will you want to accomplish here?

Jeff_Hardy1222: Well I want to win matches of course but also make some valuble friends in he process.

Billie Gene: What type of people would you most likely not associate yourself with?

Jeff_Hardy1222: Well I think that I can never know until I get to know the R&rw staff and employees first. Though I must say there is someone in particular that I don't like, but I would rather not name him or her.

Billie Gene: I hope it's not me.

Jeff_Hardy1222: Well no not you but I think I have made my first friend here at R&RW now. I guess interviews aren't so bad afterall.

Billie Gene's expression changes to being a little more enthusiastic because of Jeff's response.

Billie Gene: Glad to see that I've changed your mind. Well that ends our interview, hope to see you winning Jeff. Back to you Dr. Louve.

(Screen fades away to the commentary desk)

Jeff_Hardy1222

Back to top Go down