Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JR stalks Tarandriel

2 posters

Go down

JR stalks Tarandriel Empty JR stalks Tarandriel

Post  jr bone Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:22 am

*ozzy plays in the background *

JR: whispers tarandriel tarandriel tarandriel i see you tarandriel you have something

that i want and tonight im going to take it from you tarandriel. I watched your match

last week I saw your weakness tarandriel you will feel my power as i crush you tarandriel
the prince of darkness will lead me to victory tarandriel as I stand over your body laid

out in the ring and they hand me your belt tarandriel you will only be able to look up

and stare as i slowly put the belt around my waist mocking you as i do .

So tarandriel i hope that you at least come prepaired to fight because i will be ready

*camera fades to black as ozzy fades into the darkness *

jr bone

Back to top Go down

JR stalks Tarandriel Empty Re: JR stalks Tarandriel

Post  Tarandriel Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:10 am

soon enough, camera picks up the feed again

Tarandriel: Take a breath when you speak, boy. You look like a fish suffocating on a dry ground.
I have just one question for you...
Who are you?
I have believed I have perforce became at least somewhat familiar with all the bums and retards populating this federation, and yet here you are, wasting air and space. Have you come here recently over some exchange program with the nearest dumping yard?
Here`s a piece of advice for you, you goth wannabe or whatever you consider yourself to be. Stay in your room, write your crappy poetry and cut yourself because mommy does not like you. I have no patience with your kind and if you do drag yourself into the ring with me, you won`t be leaving on your own power.

camera feed goes black again

Tarandriel

Back to top Go down